[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

So either my memory is screwed up or they significantly buffed the unique maps. They are SIGNIFICANTLY harder than the other maps at their same tier. I don't remember them being so much different.

Maybe it was just RNG but the very first two I did I got wiped quickly.
I hit level 83 tonight. I am moving slowing into yellow maps now. I still have not seen a single lab trial so I am still waiting on my last ascendency point.

I don't intend to invest even a single chaos more into this build(I have spent I would guess 20-25c total). I have roughly 3ex savings now, and when I get to 4ex I will probably move to Incinerate and start leveling that.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 7, 2022, 1:06:48 AM
"
"
Shiken wrote:
Could I trouble you for the link to this? I'm awful at making money in leagues so I depends HEAVILY on chaos recipe, so any improvements on it would be greatly appreciated.

hello. It sounds like you are asking for the chaos recipe enhancement tool.

Please watch this detailed video, it should explain everything to you. If you have any other questions please let me know and I will try to help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDAkj-lTwJo

Thanks! I see now that my previous post failed to actually quote as intended, sorry for the confusion but yes this is what I was asking for.
Tempus Fugit
"
I hit level 83 tonight. I am moving slowing into yellow maps now. I still have not seen a single lab trial so I am still waiting on my last ascendency point.

I don't intend to invest even a single chaos more into this build(I have spent I would guess 20-25c total). I have roughly 3ex savings now, and when I get to 4ex I will probably move to Incinerate and start leveling that.

Awesome! I'm 74 at the moment and don't have a lot of currency yet. I had basically no time to play yesterday.

One thing I completely forgot to check this league until Tweedacus pointed it out to me ingame is that 21/20 Incinerate is only 3c so it should be first purchase on hitting 72 for the nice dps boost over a 17/0 you might have if you leveled with one like me.
"
stoudtlr wrote:
"

Awesome! I'm 74 at the moment and don't have a lot of currency yet. I had basically no time to play yesterday.

One thing I completely forgot to check this league until Tweedacus pointed it out to me ingame is that 21/20 Incinerate is only 3c so it should be first purchase on hitting 72 for the nice dps boost over a 17/0 you might have if you leveled with one like me.

Thanks for the note!! I grabbed this
for just 2c to save for later. Nice to have something affordable in the build. Almost every item in the build is super expensive right now. Even a poorly rolled aegis is around 2 ex. Yikes :(
Currently at t11 maps, got some of the gear, currently saving for a skin of the loyal (no lords up yet with right colors) heres my gear atm, also to point out +1 fire gem amulets are cheap too, I grabbed mine for 7c! Dps is lacking atm still but its enough, and I rarely die except for toxic / poison things from archnemesis mod. Cant wait for a 6L!!

My gear atm for reference for people if needed

As you can see, my boots / rings / gloves are trash but still not dying :D
"
tweedacus wrote:
Currently at t11 maps, got some of the gear, currently saving for a skin of the loyal (no lords up yet with right colors) heres my gear atm, also to point out +1 fire gem amulets are cheap too, I grabbed mine for 7c! Dps is lacking atm still but its enough, and I rarely die except for toxic / poison things from archnemesis mod. Cant wait for a 6L!!

My gear atm for reference for people if needed

As you can see, my boots / rings / gloves are trash but still not dying :D

awesome work!! And it is beautiful that you are at T11 already and have so much room to improve the build!! It is going to be fun to look back a week from now :)

If you are looking for a really cheap DPS boost, grab a Wise Oak.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 7, 2022, 12:04:38 PM

quick sneaky upgrade :D
"
tweedacus wrote:

quick sneaky upgrade :D

nice!!!

Even if you want to go crit later, this is the best color combo until you get there. You are going to get a massive boost in DPS using Controlled Destruction as the 6th link. Then just change this to a skin of the lords later when some become available (there are a bunch now in our colors but a lot are Ghost Dance which I don't think we can use...)

I am going to buy this color combo that you did above, on which ever is cheaper on Skin of the Lords or Loyal and then switch later to my real colors when I am ready to go crit.
While playing my starter I am keeping my eyes on trade. Just picked this up for pretty cheap. Perfect roll. Now I can check Harvest to see if if I can change the quality on it.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 7, 2022, 1:13:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info