[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
EzBreesy wrote:
Hello,

Currently playing this build on HC with an elementalist, anyone would be able to tell me how to adapt it for HC ?
Is to worth to play this build with ignite instead on hit damage ?

The elementalist is already pretty tanky so you shouldn't need to change much for HC other than the usual recommendation for any build of dropping some dps nodes and putting them into more life/es instead.
Hello all.

I must say thx for the long support of this build. I played it some leagues ago and was very satisfied with it.
Now after a bit of time away from the game I'm starting again this league and wanted to get a char to 100 finally. Which version is best for a endgame grind to 100? From the needed damage Inquisitor or tankiness the Guardian. Never tried higher than low 90s.

If you say its not in a good spot for Lvl 100 char any better recommendations?

thx for all the hard work OP Andy and all others
"
Hello all.

I must say thx for the long support of this build. I played it some leagues ago and was very satisfied with it.
Now after a bit of time away from the game I'm starting again this league and wanted to get a char to 100 finally. Which version is best for a endgame grind to 100? From the needed damage Inquisitor or tankiness the Guardian. Never tried higher than low 90s.

If you say its not in a good spot for Lvl 100 char any better recommendations?

thx for all the hard work OP Andy and all others

Thanks to the large damage increase this league, level 100 is achievable on all three characters so you can choose any which you like.

Note that achievable does not mean easy. Level 100 is a LONG grind so be prepared. As a guide, it will take you as long to go from level 97 to 100 as it did to go from level 1 to 97.

Good luck and check in and let us know how it is going and which version you are using.
I should easily get to maps today. Poisonous concoction has been a smooth level so far. A few deaths to some 4 orb monsters.

For those playing HC, I personally would skip the league mechanic while leveling until your defensive layers are all in place.
Good build guys and nice work!

Just one question: what is the estimated budget for this build(Elementalist/Guardian/Inquisitor)?
Last edited by coscio77 on Feb 5, 2022, 8:29:57 PM
"
coscio77 wrote:
Good build guys and nice work!

Just one question: what is the estimated budget for this build(Elementalist/Guardian/Inquisitor)?

The full end game build will come in around 50-70ex or so, but that estimate is based on previous league prices and could vary significantly based on the popularity of other builds who use the same gear.
Honestly 50-70X is pushing the build to the end. The critical pieces are not that expensive after a week or two - helm, weapon, shield, body armor, belt. I'd say 10X or less after 2 weeks, at least for elementalist no-crit.
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Feb 5, 2022, 11:15:29 PM
Made it to maps tonight. I'm estimating 10-11hrs played time which is about normal for me to get there. Estimating because with 4 kids I always have a lot of afk time so /played is never accurate.

Only piece of final gear I have so far is Cerberus Limb that I picked up for 15c. I'm very surprised to see i68+ 8 point spell clusters only going for 1c. I was expecting them to be higher with the spell buffs we got.

Current gear
Spoiler

I am at maps as well. I finished up the 4 tier 1 maps just to get started before calling it a day.

I have never run the Chaos Recipe in the past to any great luck as I always found the recipe slow and clunky, but thanks to the much improved Chaos Recipe Enhancer tool, I am crushing the chaos recipe. The league mechanic cranks out the jewelry in huge numbers. I have already made 60c on the recipe and I am going to keep running it for quite a while since it is almost printing chaos.

I highly recommend you check out the upgraded tool. It makes running the recipe so easy as it basically does all the hard work for you. You just pick up what it tells you to pick up and you sell what it tells you to sell. Extremely efficient.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 6, 2022, 3:47:33 AM
That tool is great! I usually only do the chaos recipe for the first week or two and then adjust my filter to hide all of it.

Found that tool and used it for the first time last league and it made the chaos recipe so easy that I actually did it for most of the league. Last league also turned out to be my richest. Alot of it was from that tool. Just kept converting to exalts as soon as I could since chaos:exalt price keeps going up as the league goes on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info