[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
alphazeta33 wrote:
I'm going to league start a Witch and go for the Elementalist version.

I'm wondering what's the most recent PoB for the Elementalist without a Pain Attunement Skin of the Lords?

I went back 20 pages and couldn't find a link...

Here you go. Here is what the POB looked like before he put on the Pain Attunement Skin of the Lords (this just happened a couple of days ago).

https://pastebin.com/T5LxVb5N

"

Here you go. Here is what the POB looked like before he put on the Pain Attunement Skin of the Lords (this just happened a couple of days ago).

Claey, might be a good idea to add that original tree that does take pain attunement to your elementalist pob since that is a BIS chase item that most probably won't get.
"
stoudtlr wrote:
"

Claey, might be a good idea to add that original tree that does take pain attunement to your elementalist pob since that is a BIS chase item that most probably won't get.

Done!
Made it to 51 and start of act 7 in about 7hrs play time. I've never been very fast thru the acts since I like to play with the new league mechanics instead of rushing to maps.

I like the content this time. Some of those mobs are pretty ripped when you get 3 or 4 orbs on them.
"
stoudtlr wrote:
Made it to 51 and start of act 7 in about 7hrs play time. I've never been very fast thru the acts since I like to play with the new league mechanics instead of rushing to maps.

I like the content this time. Some of those mobs are pretty ripped when you get 3 or 4 orbs on them.

Is there any way to see what mods you are creating when building monster? Some 4 orbs are easy, some are really scary.
For you guys that tested Asenath with this build, how did the temp chains feel? That is a defensive layer that can't really be represented in POB's EHP.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 5, 2022, 3:26:27 AM
Why do Guardian tree go for Pain attunement? When are you at low life to procc it?
Hello,

Currently playing this build on HC with an elementalist, anyone would be able to tell me how to adapt it for HC ?
Is to worth to play this build with ignite instead on hit damage ?
Last edited by EzBreesy on Feb 5, 2022, 7:46:32 AM
"
Sataki wrote:
Why do Guardian tree go for Pain attunement? When are you at low life to procc it?

All three versions use Pain Attunement because we use the Cowards Legacy Belt.
Just made it to act 5 at level 43 and just switched to my scorching ray totems.

This time I decided to level with arc instead of my usual scorching ray, and it's my new leveling method now. Arc with 2 level 20 add lightning dmg to spell wands makes leveling super easy, add some orb of storm for single target damage.

So far I think prices will be ok. A 5L soul mantle is just 4C now. Inward eye is 2X, Aegis is around 1X. Going to my family's chinese new years today so I expect by the time I get around being able to use these things, prices will have dropped a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info