[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

wow!! I have only bested Sirus twice on any character in the past (I am a very low skilled player and the last phase just abuses me).

Both times I killed him in the past were on AW0.

I just beat him on AW6 at level 83, with only 1 death at the very very end.

The amount of tanking this build can do is NUTS!!!

I am so happy!!! I usually have to sell my Sirus portals to others since it usually just means 6 deaths for me but for once I think I can actually start farming an end game boss.

Thank you so much @Claeysken, I never thought I would find a build that could cover up my low skill level so well :)
Hello!

I have an other question,

Vaal righteous fire is mandatory? Unset ring with all I need is just absent from the market.

I think my character is fine by now. (even if I'm not capped at 75 on chaos)
"
Barenchi wrote:
Hello!

Vaal righteous fire is mandatory? Unset ring with all I need is just absent from the market.

It was the last gem I added as well.

You can do fine with out it but it does give a nice damage boost against bosses if and when you can find an unset ring that works for you.

I looked at your character and I would like to make a suggestion to you.

You are using Flame Dash linked with Less Duration. I would suggest you change this and do the following:

Flame Dash - Second Wind - Infernal Cry (link all three together in your weapon).

Second wind will give you almost unlimited Flame Dashes and give you a lot more uses on Infernal Cry if you enjoy using that when clearing.

Using Infernal Cry a lot when clearing has significantly increased my clearing speed.

Anyway, it is just a suggestion nothing mandatory. If you do try it don't level Second Wind any higher than what you already have for your dex requirements.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 17, 2020, 9:48:39 AM
"
Barenchi wrote:
Hello!

One other note, as was suggested to me earlier in the thread, the reduced effect of curses on the rings do not appear to be mandatory.

I have zero % reduced effect right now on my rings and I run cursed modded T16 maps with no issues all the time. There are no issues against Conquerors, Sirus, or any Elder Guardians that I have encountered. I re-roll Temp Chains but I do that on every character no matter what.

I am mentioning this to you in case it helps you look for an unset ring. You could easily keep the ring with 34% reduced effect of curses and then replace the one with only 13% reduced. You would still have a nice 34% number but then maybe have the room when shopping to fit in the Unset Ring for Righteous Fire.

Just a thought..
"
"
Barenchi wrote:
Hello!

One other note, as was suggested to me earlier in the thread, the reduced effect of curses on the rings do not appear to be mandatory.

I have zero % reduced effect right now on my rings and I run cursed modded T16 maps with no issues all the time. There are no issues against Conquerors, Sirus, or any Elder Guardians that I have encountered. I re-roll Temp Chains but I do that on every character no matter what.

I am mentioning this to you in case it helps you look for an unset ring. You could easily keep the ring with 34% reduced effect of curses and then replace the one with only 13% reduced. You would still have a nice 34% number but then maybe have the room when shopping to fit in the Unset Ring for Righteous Fire.

Just a thought..

You are really a great help, thank you! I will try what you suggest.

Both for the rings and for the final dash
double post sorry
Last edited by Barenchi on Jul 17, 2020, 10:39:33 AM
"
Barenchi wrote:
"
"
Barenchi wrote:
Hello!

Just a thought..

You are really a great help, thank you! I will try what you suggest.

Both for the rings and for the final dash

good luck! please let us know how it works out for you. The more info we share the better we all get.
Thank you all you guys for making this build a success. I've spent a lot of time making this as complete as possible and it makes me happy to see you guys having fun with this and supporting one another.

So from the bottom of my heart: THANKS!
will incinerate/cast channel/firestorm be a good viable leveling setup? :o
How can I deal with chaos DoT or poison?
I died a lot on these. And it is so hard with budget gear to get capped with chaos resistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info