[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

"
raikolin wrote:
i dont understand that post ... how can we make 7.5 cast per second if we make 4.5 attacks per second? i think i need to do more than 7.5 to make a maximum of 7.5 .....

(1) 15% to get up to 7.5 casts per second, you want <7.5 aps - use either cooldown recovery on belt or boots

you want >7.5aps (7.87aps with ciclone+haste)

With 15% CDR you can cast a MAXIMUM of 7.5 arcs per second (with CoC), no matter how many times you crit or attack per second. What he’s saying is that if your crit is at or close to max, going above 7.5 attacks per second is inefficient as the stats won’t actually increase ARC DPS (the biggest part of your DPS contribution) so it’s not worth it to overlook other stats to increase attack speed past that point (unless you reach the next “breakpoint” for CDR, which allows you increase your max potential arcs per second).

TLDR; for your situation, not using Haste is missing a bunch of potential arcs every second and a lot of potential DPS
Last edited by jpypoe on Jun 4, 2020, 12:40:51 PM
So it says that is better to have 4aps than 9???

How can we cast arc 7.5 times if we only attack 4?
I think it’s just a typo, should be >7.5 @15% (or >=7.5 to be specific, as exactly 7.5 is acceptable at or close to crit cap)
E: the point is you need 7.5 at least @15% CDR. If you have 7.9 for example, that’s fine, as you’re still getting the most out of potential crits to proc arc but if you have 10 for example, you should try to rid some attack speed in favor of another more helpful stat as essentially the extra 2.5 is “wasted”.
Last edited by jpypoe on Jun 4, 2020, 2:29:55 PM
You don't understand too :-P

I have understand after thinking a bit ... Two successful cast can't be cast together due to the cooldown so I have to double the attack speed or download to acceptablep values perhaps downgrading the level of haste a bit

Can vaal haste be downgraded with recipe?
Last edited by raikolin on Jun 4, 2020, 2:29:13 PM
"
raikolin wrote:
You don't understand too :-P

I have understand after thinking a bit ... Two successful cast can't be cast together due to the cooldown so I have to double the attack speed or download to acceptablep values perhaps downgrading the level of haste a bit

Can vaal haste be downgraded with recipe?

Someone that isn’t a noob with CoC or PoE in general will come and clarify lmao
I think it as this. I will buy another haste and level till 17 or 14 ...
Another question are of getting power frenzy or endurance charges?? I don't think so no?
"
raikolin wrote:
Another question are of getting power frenzy or endurance charges?? I don't think so no?

Look at your guardian ascendancy passives
I found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Seems like it’s a lot more going on than expected and the internal server tick will complicate things. Being as close to as possible to the listed attack speeds for corresponding CDR is the best scenario essentially.
I'm running 2 replenishing presences and will likely end up using 3. Should I drop vitality for a different aura? Perhaps determination or grace?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info