[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

in my opinion vitality is necessary ... although i dont know how many es leech do u have with rp, trying to get currency to get one :D
I have a few heraldry/PH clusters, so I only need 3 rmr corrupted jewels and those only for life reservation. If I dropped vitality for purity of elements, I'd get 9% physical taken as cold from my watchers (temporarily, since it's from my storm brand build, 18% mana --> ES. i'll swap it for crit at some point), tons of % increased dmg from nebulis, and could swap out the 3 rmr jewels (and split personality if i get a str belt) for better jewels or a couple small clusters...

I'm only lvl 89 and haven't added my 9th medium cluster yet, so potentially could go for 4 RPs.

in my opinion vitality is QoL with it you can sustain vrf and increase damage .....

i have upgraded haste to lvl 6 and with all frenzys i have 7.89 so ill download again haste to lvl 4 (attck speed 10%)

well with all frenzys it bypass the limit at lvl 1 of haste :S what to do then? drop haste till ill have awakened coc?
Last edited by raikolin on Jun 5, 2020, 7:30:24 AM
"
jbmcarth wrote:
I have a few heraldry/PH clusters, so I only need 3 rmr corrupted jewels and those only for life reservation. If I dropped vitality for purity of elements, I'd get 9% physical taken as cold from my watchers (temporarily, since it's from my storm brand build, 18% mana --> ES. i'll swap it for crit at some point), tons of % increased dmg from nebulis, and could swap out the 3 rmr jewels (and split personality if i get a str belt) for better jewels or a couple small clusters...

I'm only lvl 89 and haven't added my 9th medium cluster yet, so potentially could go for 4 RPs.

This build already getting 85-90% physical damage reduction, I think I’d rather keep Vitality and add more Endbringers. 4 RP seems like overkill? I guess it comes down to Purity of Elements Nebulis Damage vs Endbringers.
Last edited by jpypoe on Jun 5, 2020, 6:01:55 PM
Edit: lol did terrible math. Was thinking Nebulis worked off of uncapped resistance, for some reason. Nvm, purity of elements does nothing for me.

Thoughts on grace/determination, then?
Last edited by jbmcarth on Jun 5, 2020, 6:49:21 PM
Finally picked up a Watcher's Eye and 26 Vitality/6 RMR amulet. I'm assuming we move Haste to helmet with blood magic? Didn't have trouble getting haste on before but after trying to add RF but I dropped from 85% physical reduction to 76% without haste. Any ideas?

E: moving one of the non pure x notable purity (either purity besides purity of ice for me since I use pure guile) to the helmet slot worked
Last edited by jpypoe on Jun 6, 2020, 11:22:56 PM
Level 92 now

Changed Alira to kill all with 20 regrets plus onyx amulet ... Tomorrow I'll run the lab .... I want an enchant of reduction in helmet so I can have around 200 es more ... Now I have around 5.2k ... Has anybody tried it?
Last edited by raikolin on Jun 8, 2020, 7:38:31 PM
So glad I found this. Has been a great build and made my league!

+rep
without the +2 in the helmet it doesnt increase so much because of discipline not increasing ... so i think it is better to buy discipline lvl 21
just a point "reading" builds in poe ninja i have found that blood and sand gives increased recovery speed so if we are able to put this in our builds (ill remove dash) we have full coc without awakened cast on critic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info