[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

"
raikolin wrote:
just a point "reading" builds in poe ninja i have found that blood and sand gives increased recovery speed so if we are able to put this in our builds (ill remove dash) we have full coc without awakened cast on critic

Dash is too convenient, I’m already one shotting/insta phasing shit in juiced T16 fully delirious maps with ~25ex. Leagues almost over, was fun while it lasted haha.
I have found this ten days ago and playing ok since yesterday :-)

I started as inquisitor and played well till maps and now although I need more es I am trying many skills :-) but I end with this
"
jpypoe wrote:
"
raikolin wrote:
just a point "reading" builds in poe ninja i have found that blood and sand gives increased recovery speed so if we are able to put this in our builds (ill remove dash) we have full coc without awakened cast on critic

Dash is too convenient, I’m already one shotting/insta phasing shit in juiced T16 fully delirious maps with ~25ex. Leagues almost over, was fun while it lasted haha.

The CDR from blood/stone working on spell gems? Definitiely need to check this out. A good obeserve.
Aside from Arc, what other lightning skills are available for this build?
I kinda want to try ball lightning but probably I'll lose Cold pen for Slow projectile. If that's the case, how much dps loss it will be?
people is using ciclone coc with ek or blade fall .... look into poe ninja builds of ciclone with guardian
Hello,

Someone can help me which catalyst i should use on my belt?

I think you want es increased so defense catálist I think they are tempered ones
liking the build
Last edited by jebusbunny on Jun 12, 2020, 11:14:31 PM
Hello,

What do you think about changes in clusters? They will nerf much this build? Now im in Love with herald stacker so its hard to say Good bye:(

Anyway big thanks for Ewpeww! For me one of The best builds ever :)
the max benefit from purposeful harbinger will be 40% so with just one (5 auras 8x5) or two (3 auras 8 * 3 * 2) it will end, so basically is dead yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info