[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
"
aurican65 wrote:
"
whiteyfang wrote:

Sorry you had some bad luck on the craft, you have to annul. If it bricks you either roll the chest til you get the two together again (quite rare, but that's how I got mine) or make a new one.

Do you think someone might buy this? I just want to get back my crafting money... and start over

Selling is an option yeah. Not sure what the market is for the base (or the 2 mods together). If you have plentiful augments you can craft life and augment cold or fire for phys taken as ele and see who bites.

I would annul 1 suffix. Some scenarios:
1) you annul the bad suffix. Gratz.
2) you annul the enduring composure mod: not too bad. Craft -mana by augmenting attack. So you have frenzy charge + -mana, which is a good combo. Craft Phys damage taken as cold damage by augmenting attack. Then craft life and sell. Should get you back 0.75-1x of your initial investment.
3) you annul frenzy charge: worst case scenario. Craft -mana, life and put up for sale. Still a good chest that you should aim for 0.25-0.75x your investment.
All prices are ballparked :P
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jul 1, 2020, 9:13:19 AM
"
Profatum wrote:

GMP is kinda stupid, was just experimenting and went into mana issues. What killed me most was not meteor, i was easily able to run out, but the attack when he fires a lot of laser in sequence. Idk if you can tank it but every time i failed to dodge it i died.
And is there reason to not got divine flesh if i have capped chaos res?

Not having GMP might lower your dps by half. Sirus beams (lasers) can put ailments on you, when you have flasks up you are immune to elemental ailments, but he still can put bleed on you, and since you dont have bleed immunity on flask (i mentioned that in previous post) you might die from it. He does his beam when he says loud and clear "die", so just use dash when he says that and you should be good.
Hmm, thanks Arican and Wolfie. I'll see what I can do.

I actually sniped 1 more set to try but need money to buy awakener orb.

But I will now focus to get my amulet and quiver ready. Not getting right crafts from farm past 2-3 days.... :/

"
greenrasp wrote:

I killed Sirus 5 yesterday (it was my 2nd attempt, failed first one day before). I don't think you need to move that much on that fight, just watch the kill video WolfieNa posted in the guide - it helped me position better. There's no reason to not stay close to the sirus tbh. This build requires some kind of rotation, if you want to do good dps. What i usually do now is i pop blast rain, let mirage archer stack wither stacks while im running around getting comfortable with boss attacks etc. After 2-3 seconds i move close to boss pop plague bearer and focus and try to atleast do 2 fully charged scourge arrows, then just bit of running SA if possible, focus/bearer again and fully charged SA. This build can easily tank sirus beam (altho you should move out of it, cos it can leave you with low hp) and most of other attacks. What you can't tank is the meteor maze.
For your gear, you should put GMP into your blast rain - this is big dps loss if you dont stack those wither stacks properly. You are missing despair on hit on ring or gloves. You dont have focus affix on helm (think you have open prefix to craft it). I also noticed you don't have bleed immunity - in that case sirius beam can kill you (you can beastcraft it on your hybrid flask). I think you should focus on getting ring with despair on hit and helm with additional SA spore now, the rest you can fix on the gear you already have.

Not having GMP might lower your dps by half. Sirus beams (lasers) can put ailments on you, when you have flasks up you are immune to elemental ailments, but he still can put bleed on you, and since you dont have bleed immunity on flask (i mentioned that in previous post) you might die from it. He does his beam when he says loud and clear "die", so just use dash when he says that and you should be good.

Thank you, greenrasp. You said it all.

I just want to reiterate that in Sirus fight, you have to maintain a close distance to him. It's not only for better spreading the spore pods, which helps maximize your DPS, but also keeping track and anticipating Sirus' moves.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jul 1, 2020, 11:28:37 AM
Thought I'll share my lvl 95 PoB now that I've upgraded my gear etc.

Without frenzy charges 4.4 million Shaper DPS, 5.2m with frenzy.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/jKYYDwKS

Gear:

I'm not sure what to upgrade next to be honest...maybe boots.

I dont feel like it's a good idea to burn exalts to try to craft t1 dot multi on amulet because I'm going to get Aul's Uprising later anyway.

Thoughts?
"
faraazahmed wrote:
Thought I'll share my lvl 95 PoB now that I've upgraded my gear etc.

Without frenzy charges 4.4 million Shaper DPS, 5.2m with frenzy.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/jKYYDwKS

Gear:

I'm not sure what to upgrade next to be honest...maybe boots.

I dont feel like it's a good idea to burn exalts to try to craft t1 dot multi on amulet because I'm going to get Aul's Uprising later anyway.

Thoughts?

Just wonder how you generate frenzy charges in bossfight? Also, no focus on helmet?
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jul 1, 2020, 1:26:45 PM
Hi WolfieNA !

Can I get an advice on what to do next with my gear? I'm still level 79 but don't know what to do next. Should I start looking at a better bow? start getting hardened scars? start on the jewels or start changing my defense to evasion?

help.. how do i fix this ? need room for dmg over time craft
Hello again!

I posted earlier having troubles with the build, asking for some tips for how to improve. After the post, changing around a few things, the build went a lot smoother taking me up to T15 maps, only bosses posing any challenge(due to my low ST DPS). Today, I decided to invest some of my saved-up currency and everything just melts now. The clear is amazing, ST is more than enough to kill most T16 bosses in <10 seconds and I just did my first Sirus without issue.

I would, however, like to ask once more where to go from here? I am having no issues currently, but higher DPS is always welcome, especially for Elderslayers and Sirus. My plan is to wait for the upcoming patch to hopefully move over to Cluster Jewels, as well as possibly getting Divine Flesh. The only things I currently have issues with is fully clearing Monoliths, so any tips for that is always welcome.

As before, I will post my gear below:

I know my body armour is pretty shitty right now, but I wanted to get the -15 mana cost. My plan is to save up some more currency and then use an Awakener's Orb on it for the Frenzy charge on hit or explode.

While I don't feel like this was a good starter choice for me, I am definitely enjoying how smooth and safe the build feels now!

Oof! Just made this. 3 prefix, 3 suffix. Not sure if there's any way I can harvest craft open suffix onto this... Should I just throw annuls?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info