[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
whiteyfang wrote:
@ Wolfie and others

So the crafting process of helmet remains same as posted in OP ? Or the harvest offers a better/ cheaper way?

I got myself ilvl 83 helm with the enchantment.

The non-increased-Fortify helmet craft in the OP still holds.

If you want to craft the 1.25x Fortify as in the ultimate end-game setup, there are some interesting tricks you can do with Harvest crafts. The one in that setup used awaken slam to guarantee 2 influenced. Harvest craft makes it easier. You can Crusader slam and get Fortify (chaos spam for example and remove unwanted affixes), then block suffix and augment with lightning for Phys damage taken as lightning. Augment T1/2 life and craft Focus mod.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jul 2, 2020, 12:39:27 PM
"
what do u think about Eternal Youth?

Can you tell us more about your idea?

Eternal Youth reduces both life regen and recovery from life leech by half. We don't care much about life leech, so that part is settled.

However, the current setup makes extensive use of life regen, e.g. from gears, tree, Enduring cry, etc. You may want to validate your idea by seeing if you can break even with Eternal Youth.
--

Build Update: Sirus A5 with new Harvest gloves + suboptimal gears

While waiting for the cluster jewel patch and not able to obtain a despair gloves, I've been testing the new Harvest gloves, which seems to work with the build.

I was also able to down Sirus A5 (2min last phase). I'm using Skitterbot and will be replacing it by Aspect of the Spider + Touch of Cruelty when I have the 8-point large cluster well crafted.

Video: https://youtu.be/FImxoLlq1I8

Tips for Sirus:
Keep close distance, pod control with 2 arrows (I haven't got the helm enchant yet), shoot 1 round of Blast Rain to build up withered stack before 5-/4-stage SA (remember to flask up as well). Pre-fight: spam Enduring cry to have 4/4 endurance charges going into the battle); During fight: use Enduring cry in emergency.

Gears:
Except for the bow and chest, the rest of my current setup is not end-game worthy.
Spoiler

Hope that the above tips are helpful for those who find difficulty with the single-target DPS.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jul 2, 2020, 2:21:43 PM
Alright wolfie, will use normal enchanted helm with focus mod for now.

Also, I managed to kill A5 Sirus today (and Hydra guardian if it matters)

The fight went smoother than expected. It took long but it was fine. Died once to last phase bcoz the maze didnt load me in meteor phase :/

Used these items in the fight
Spoiler

Waiting for patch so that I can fix my Quiver, amulet and body armor.

As mentioned by Wolfie, those who are having issue with boss fights

1.Build up wither stacks, if you dont like Blast Rain setup, use totems. But wither amp up dmg a lot.

2. If you cant afford Fenumus gloves, get Spider aspect craft on some rare item.

3. Get despair on hit setup. If you can afford, get it on Embalmer gloves. If not, get it on ring, remove bad affixes via harvest craft, its easy to make a decent ring this league.

4. +1 arrow is good for bosses. Spread the pods so that many projectiles hit the boss.

5. For bossing, your playstyle should be to start stacking wither stack, shoot SA for 3-5 stages depending on how close you are to boss. More stage, the better. Also, use Corallito flask before shooting SA.
Last edited by whiteyfang on Jul 2, 2020, 2:35:40 PM
Hey, i just started this build on harvest. I´m doing okay but for what i have invested i still feel sometimes a bit weak single target and dont know what i should improve next? My one Jewel with Unspeakable Gift could be Unholy Grace but other than that?

I appreciate any given Tips for accomplishing the build better.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SupportHotline/characters

(SeenAndHarvest)

Last edited by SupportHotline on Jul 2, 2020, 2:48:50 PM
Hey, i'm having a lot of trouble with the cluster jewels and quiver with add. arrow, just wasted about 1200 alteration orbs, 3 ex and 200 chaos.

And no luck with the gloves too, i've bought 6 of them, broke 3 and the other 3 didnt got despair and im using one.

This is the progress i've made so far in the build.

If you have any tips it would be appreciated, started running labs for the helm enchant but no luck so far.

https://pastebin.com/f2Vud22Y
Last edited by lucasptz on Jul 2, 2020, 7:55:40 PM
Here's another item from me if anyone wants some ideas:

Simple craft, just awakener orb max endurance charge boots with t1 faster poison boots, get an open suffix and augment a critical modifier for guaranteed tailwind. In my case I augmented life, and removed a cold res suffix to fit tailwind in. I may try to improve the numbers on a few of these mods later.

The base should be ilvl 86 two-tone boots for the possibility of 35% movement speed and the extra res implicit.
"
aurican65 wrote:
Here's another item from me if anyone wants some ideas:

Simple craft, just awakener orb max endurance charge boots with t1 faster poison boots, get an open suffix and augment a critical modifier for guaranteed tailwind. In my case I augmented life, and removed a cold res suffix to fit tailwind in. I may try to improve the numbers on a few of these mods later.

The base should be ilvl 86 two-tone boots for the possibility of 35% movement speed and the extra res implicit.

Wouldn't elusive on crit be better than 1 endurance charge?
"
Profatum wrote:

It's an option but since we're not crit I didn't like the small % chance on crit to trigger it. For mapping you would likely get it all the time but I'd expect some downtime vs single target.

I think the endurance charge is more reliable and has synergy with immortal call (it consumes up to 5 charges, I have 5 charges with these boots) and enduring cry (2% additional phys reduction per charge)
"
aurican65 wrote:
"
Profatum wrote:

It's an option but since we're not crit I didn't like the small % chance on crit to trigger it. For mapping you would likely get it all the time but I'd expect some downtime vs single target.

I think the endurance charge is more reliable and has synergy with immortal call (it consumes up to 5 charges, I have 5 charges with these boots) and enduring cry (2% additional phys reduction per charge)

Nvm about base.
BTW what do you think about quiver? I've come with an idea, not sure if it will work, haven't tested.
Actually elem+chaos doesn't block chaos rez. Nvm this too.
Last edited by Profatum on Jul 3, 2020, 9:13:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info