[3.10] Hollow Palm Frenzy Impale Raider. 28mil dps--5.8K Life Capped Dodge--ALL CONTENT--Videos

"

I found this ring and almost threw it out but then realised it seems to be pretty nicely fit into this build, but are the resists on it too low even with q20?

Depends how you do on the chest/other ring slot. But a ring with high would helpe a lot, since curse with high res rings are expensive
"

I think I wasted 2 exalted in divine orbs on the jewel trying for the 10% dex increases so I've given up.

Ended up with:
+80 Dex (4x +20 nodes, not including all the +4 dex)
25% Crit Chance
10% Blind on Hit

P.S. Thanks for belt

Actually very nice jewel! gz

and t4t
@Chaoxm,

So I started out my little One With Nothing character based on Mathil's guide.

I was really struggling with survivability. DPS was great, but staying alive was a problem.

So I used your guide to get my life pool up to 5.5k, and I just took down Sirus successfully, thanks to your guide, and also the very useful Sirus guide YouTube video you linked to.

I did die three times to off screen one shot "Die!" beams. So yeah, you definitely want to keep Sirus as close as you can, whenever you can.

But the end result is that Sirus went down. :) I couldn't take one hit from him the first time I tried him (using Mathil's build guide), but with your awesome guide here, I could take hits without dying from everything but his "Die!" shot.

VERY helpful guide, and a fun build to play.

One thing that kinda irks me, though... Most all of the PoE YouTubers that have videos about One With Nothing builds all say that it's "overtuned." We all know how much stock GGG puts into what the popular PoE YouTubers say, so we can pretty much bet that OWN will get nerfed at the end of the league.

And I disagree with the YouTubers. I don't think it's overtuned. If you consider being able to absolutely curb stomp pre-map content, then yes, it's overtuned.

But when you consider that you have to put some serious cash into your OWN character to take down end game content... well, that's really where you spend all of your time... end game content. And to succeed, you need to invest some pretty good currency in a OWN build.

IMO, that makes it pretty well balanced.

Ah well, the voices that matter have spoken, so we can look forward to OWN going the way of the Toucan next league.

Thank you very much for your great guide and all the help. Thanks to you, Sirus finally went down. :)
Last edited by Phlier on May 2, 2020, 3:31:21 PM
"

So I started out my little One With Nothing character based on Mathil's guide.

I was really struggling with survivability. DPS was great, but staying alive was a problem.

So I used your guide to get my life pool up to 5.5k, and I just took down Sirus successfully, thanks to your guide, and also the very useful Sirus guide YouTube video you linked to.

I did die three times to off screen one shot "Die!" beams. So yeah, you definitely want to keep Sirus as close as you can, whenever you can.

But the end result is that Sirus went down. :) I couldn't take one hit from him the first time I tried him (using Mathil's build guide), but with your awesome guide here, I could take hits without dying from everything but his "Die!" shot.

VERY helpful guide, and a fun build to play.

Glad that you like it :)
Have to admit that it is slightly overtuned, BUT not in OP category, so hopefully we dont get nerf big in future patch (but slight nerf is expected).

There're many things to do regarding survival tools, look into no witness from dodge cluster jewel if u want more survive. fyi, I almost never die in simulacrum after getting that jewel.
"
chaoxm wrote:
There're many things to do regarding survival tools, look into no witness from dodge cluster jewel if u want more survive. fyi, I almost never die in simulacrum after getting that jewel.

Your timing with the above piece of advice was perfect! I'm planning on doing my first Simulacrum run this evening!

I'll definitely be shopping for a No Witnesses jewel first. : )
Hey, is the No Witnesses notable an option on the Evasion implicit small cluster jewel?

Edit:

Never mind! I didn't read your post well enough.. it's on the Dodge Implicit jewel.

Sheesh, I should read a bit closer.... : )
Last edited by Phlier on May 2, 2020, 4:44:38 PM
"
Phlier wrote:
I don't think it's overtuned. If you consider being able to absolutely curb stomp pre-map content, then yes, it's overtuned.
Yeah, they could invent a way of downscaling it for low level characters, because they usually nerf the skills that curb stomp levelling, or make them scale more harshly with gem levels (aka stay ok at max level but be much weaker at low level), look all the nerfs to storm brand, herald of agony, orb of storms, bane, lightning spire, even qol abilities like smoke mine and onslaught support.

Problem with hollow palm is it's not a gem that levels up 1-20, it's not reliant on weapons, so it's really hard to make it scale with character level, same thing as necro's bone barrier that gives you lvl 20 steelskin w/ bleed immunity 40 character lvls earlier than you'd normally reach lvl 20 gem level.
"

Never mind! I didn't read your post well enough.. it's on the Dodge Implicit jewel.

Sheesh, I should read a bit closer.... : )

Guide updated with better visual
"
chaoxm wrote:

I'm using Steel Skin + Second Wind and Hit and Run + 8% spell dodge on boots + chest. ((I have the 50% stun avoidance on my flask))

Its better on bosses and decent for mapping.

(removed: portal, vaal grace, Wish for death)
Last edited by magicdownunder on May 2, 2020, 9:49:14 PM
i keep looking over the gear and cant help but wonder if we dont have some more options at headgear? what about this one

it has massive life and frees up annointment? i know it lacks dex, but i gotta tell you, watching you dish out dmg, i am unsure that the build needs any more than it already has :)
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info