[3.10] Hollow Palm Frenzy Impale Raider. 28mil dps--5.8K Life Capped Dodge--ALL CONTENT--Videos

Getting the enchant on the boots can prove quite difficult ( none are available right now) any other ideas for stun avoidance/immunity?
"

Getting the enchant on the boots can prove quite difficult ( none are available right now) any other ideas for stun avoidance/immunity?

Tbh, there're not that many enchantments on boots. You can prob get it by doing few uber lab. Despite that, you can get stun avoidance from brutal restraint as well. The helm can also get some stun avoidance (essence) if you want to use a rare helm in the end.
"

uatziri reflect curse....i think i must switch ring...

my idea of flasks, sin's boost damage so much and remove burn :

So with brutality, we do no chaos damage. Sin's rebirth would be ideal for mapping.
Huge shout out to chaoxm. Thank you again for all your help!

I took your suggestions and ran with them... my gear still isn't complete, but it's getting there. : )

And you know what's better than running No Witnesses with Hit and Run? Running No Witnesses with TWO Hit and Run. ; )
Can i pitch another helmet alternative...
this one would give about 40-50hp from just the int in the build and as long as str higher than int then u get 15% more dex which should be a decent amount more over starkonja. Then there is the synergy with garukhan boots as well. U dont get benefir of inc elem dmg but it also comes with no negatives plus the bit of extra ES helps a bit more with EHP.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"

this one would give about 40-50hp from just the int in the build and as long as str higher than int then u get 15% more dex which should be a decent amount more over starkonja. Then there is the synergy with garukhan boots as well. U dont get benefir of inc elem dmg but it also comes with no negatives plus the bit of extra ES helps a bit more with EHP.

we have no int (about 140 with astramentis), no ele damage, no crit, no res, less life than starkonja.
pass
"

And you know what's better than running No Witnesses with Hit and Run? Running No Witnesses with TWO Hit and Run. ; )

sounds good to me
using mjolner and bracer for more gem slot ?
"

using mjolner and bracer for more gem slot ?

yes, just for gem lving
Last edited by chaoxm on May 9, 2020, 2:21:49 AM
"
chaoxm wrote:

Other Hollow palm build:
There are many good hollow palm builds out there. I'm looking to build another hollow palm build as berserker next league (skill not decided yet). In fact, resists can be EASILY capped as berserker due to the passive tree, so you can move around many things in your gear as well. Again, there're pros and cons :)

As well as this I've done a Zerk Tectonic Slam Hollow Palm this league - the Tecto absolutely melted the Acts and Maps upto T14 but beyond there it's rippy-as-hell with crappy single-target.

Today I did 2 similar Minotaur maps with my 90 Frenzy and 90 Tecto - both have similar investment in gear.

Frenzy tore through the map (MS/AC) and facetanked Minotaur effortlessly (Brutality/MPD)

Tecto killed the trash faster but tougher enemies were left standing and the Minotaur's health was falling too-slowly to keep taking the damage so he died - so I swapped to Frenzy (forgetting to spec it into 'single target')and facetanked Minotaur with MS/AC with no effort (slower but otherwise effective)

My zerker lacks defences wheras this toon has 95% Evade which is super-OP - I once did Drox and didn't notice a flag keeping-him invulnerable and I managed to stand there taking 'sky fists' and adds and other damage for about 30 seconds before moving slightly, taking-out the flag and then Drox about 1s after that...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info