[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

"
Same1 wrote:
Leveled this today from scratch to 92. Broken as balls ofc. For normal mapping I don't even use Replenishing. Don't even feel like playing on anymore :).

Great to hear :)
"
Lampra wrote:
i assume ele ref is a non go mod,,,,what else cannot run?and how the heck you guys have so high ES?

Yeah, i died few time because reflected map ;(

only that mod kill us.

Non-regen mana is hard one too.
Can you post a pob with a 7 passive voices? I have 70 exa budget and i want know if i can respec my actual build into this. Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
I only Count 22 Auras don´t Count Assasins Mark on Hit.
How I run Smite it´s a Attack?`

70ex Budget you can run 3 Voices 7 dont go to 4 spots.
"
dado_hd wrote:
Can you post a pob with a 7 passive voices? I have 70 exa budget and i want know if i can respec my actual build into this. Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Hey i'm building this build atm and using voice 7 too :D i'm at level 91 and just dont go for he 4th cluster, everything been fine.

Love this combo
nguyenbaoan84, i saw u selling your ring )
Last edited by vodkanoid on May 4, 2020, 1:15:24 PM
Hey, just hit level 70. When should I actually start building this now? wait till 75 or even further?
Same here not sure when to start the Build at what level
gonna re-spec over to this i was power siphon wast a fan if i scrub this clean its decent ring to use for the build?

also vaal these which ones are best

also can i used might of the meek at scion starting wheel as it boosts all the nodes and the reduced mana reservation node to 6%?
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on May 4, 2020, 6:15:19 PM
Hey nguyenbaoan84

Can you provide us with a POB using 7 passive voices? I'ts kinda hard try to follow your pob cause you use 3 passive voices, and you have 4 trees, according to ppl its only 3 for 7 voices, so I'm kinda lost. Also, you said its 7 purpouse/endbringer but in your tree you're using 8 I think

Its 7 or 8? Anyways, I'm excited to try your build, seems very solid (but expensive hehe)

Thanks for sharing :)
Last edited by zer0code on May 4, 2020, 8:35:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info