[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

"
Totmau5 wrote:
"
Dhol91 wrote:
Are you able to run all auras you have socketed in your character that I can see on poe.ninja? You got 12 jewels with 1% reduced mana reserved, same as I do. 34% reduced reserved from the tree, same as I do. 34% reduced from gear, same as I do. I am using 2 enligten lvl 4 gems, you are using only 1 empower and no enlighten. And yet I'm not able to fit flesh and stone, all other auras are up.

you forgot to put in Thread of Hope (with reduced corruption) with large circle to skill 4% reduced mana reservation bottom left of it.

That was it. Thank you!
"
MajorLazer77 wrote:
I have a Question you have Thread of Hope Jewel but How it works dont see anything on your Tree?

Its save one skill point, Im using to get the mana reserved node without taking another skill point to it and still get -1 mana reserved from thread of hope because it was cheap.

When get more lev, i will change the jew
"
Totmau5 wrote:
"
MajorLazer77 wrote:
Why we go Necromancer Ascendancy?

Because of the Attack Speed we get for every Aura we have up.

Yes, and not just that.

For example the attrack speed for each aura get multiplier by the node purpose harbinger too.

That's why i think Scion is overpower compare to Guardiant

with just this node, i test and get like 200% as or more.

Really like this build.

Last edited by Anhack_pro108 on Apr 30, 2020, 4:46:05 PM
I'm actually running out of mana if I spam cyclone. It comes back very quickly, but is annoying. Any hacks to prevent this?

Other than that, this build is insane. NOt dying and inst-erasing everything is kind of like playing with cheat codes... let's see how long before I end up getting bored.
Why we have so much Attack Speed thats List with Cast on Crit ?

% Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed (ICRS) Maximum Triggers per Second Optimal Character Sheet Attack Rates (ApS)
0% 6.06 6.06, 12.12
14%+ 7.57 7.57, 15.14
52%+ 10.10 10.10, 20.20

I have 27 Attack Speed (APS) i mean its capped at 7.57 (APS) wits 14+ ICRS.

With 2 Weapons Maybe 15.14 (Aps) Cap
Last edited by MajorLazer77 on Apr 30, 2020, 5:46:07 PM
"
Totmau5 wrote:
"
Dhol91 wrote:
Are you able to run all auras you have socketed in your character that I can see on poe.ninja? You got 12 jewels with 1% reduced mana reserved, same as I do. 34% reduced reserved from the tree, same as I do. 34% reduced from gear, same as I do. I am using 2 enligten lvl 4 gems, you are using only 1 empower and no enlighten. And yet I'm not able to fit flesh and stone, all other auras are up.

you forgot to put in Thread of Hope (with reduced corruption) with large circle to skill 4% reduced mana reservation bottom left of it.

When i Show With Pob the Large Circle dont hit The 4% Mana Reserved on Tree just hit Leadership?

I have another Idea Might of the Meek at Start Jewel Slot for more Mana Reserved works perfect!
Last edited by MajorLazer77 on Apr 30, 2020, 6:22:59 PM
What we need to get More Dmg Phys Ele Spell ?
Does cyclone does dmg or only Bladefall and Blast?
"
rusty2687 wrote:
I'm actually running out of mana if I spam cyclone. It comes back very quickly, but is annoying. Any hacks to prevent this?

Other than that, this build is insane. NOt dying and inst-erasing everything is kind of like playing with cheat codes... let's see how long before I end up getting bored.

Do u use Inspiration Support? If you do and list gem like mine, only cost 3 mana. Craft -2 mana cost while channeling, you never run out of mana.
"
MajorLazer77 wrote:

we do need more spell damage (no need phys) to boost bladeblast + bladefall damage.

Main damage come from Bladeblast

But cyclone damage isnt bad either. Beside, my cyclone have big aoe, good for mapping.

Damage standing in HO

"
nguyenbaoan84 wrote:
"
MajorLazer77 wrote:

we do need more spell damage (no need phys) to boost bladeblast + bladefall damage.

Main damage come from Bladeblast

But cyclone damage isnt bad either. Beside, my cyclone have big aoe, good for mapping.

Damage standing in HO

Can i run with a Headhunter i lose CRS on my Belt ?

Are you count Attack Speed for Coc are why go so high APS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info