[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

"
MajorLazer77 wrote:
Cast on Crit have listed Cooldown of 150ms Right?
I have 27 Aps that Means 1000sec : 27APS = 33ms

Thats means for me i need to wait 117ms for next Proc so My Question ist when I wait 117ms for next proc Why we go so much Attack Speed?

The Best is 7APS for 6 Link Armour i count.

P.S You have 33APS that means you proc every 30ms but dont work because of Cooldown 150ms with 14% CRS its around 142ms.

More Aps not more dmg?

More Aps, more damage for cyclone only but got capped damage for bladeblast+bladefall as you said because of the cooldown.

So the best for more damage is have awakened coc gem lev 6 + 25% recover cooldown in belt + spell damage.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
So what is the realistic cost to get close to this build? Should I even bother with only 150ish ex? Looking at all the jewels it seems like its a couple or more mirrors worth of gear.

I started it at 50 ex.

3x voice 7 = 6 ex
the rest medium jew = 20 ex
Gear = 20 ex
"
Lampra wrote:
guys what pantheon its best ?

Lunaris for mov speed
Ralakesh : can't be BLIND and MAIMED
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Hey, thinking about start league today, any leveling tips to go with this build?...

Go with Hollow palm, and start at dex side. Buy 50% mov speed shoes. You level very fast.
without 3 voices ... dun tink its possible to link to the 4th large passive.

Feels like dmg is a pretty big difference without expensive voices..
I have buy it 2 5 Passives Voices and 2 with the other Prismatic Vengeful and Widespread dont skill Prismatic and at lvl 98 have all.
I have buy it 2 5 Passives Voices and 2 with the other Prismatic Vengeful and Widespread dont skill Prismatic and at lvl 98 have all.
Dont need 3 Voices because you dont can skill the last.
It's nice to see a Vietnamese doing this (Assuming your name).
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
And Change Channeling -2 for -3 cyclone free
Change Clarity for Determination.
Or Envy on Amulett and Vitality skiled.
Hi,
Do you have enough mana to actually use Grace or do you only use "Vaal Grace" ?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info