[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

"
MajorLazer77 wrote:
I have buy it 2 5 Passives Voices and 2 with the other Prismatic Vengeful and Widespread dont skill Prismatic and at lvl 98 have all.
Dont need 3 Voices because you dont can skill the last.

Greats :D
"
MajorLazer77 wrote:
And Change Channeling -2 for -3 cyclone free
Change Clarity for Determination.
Or Envy on Amulett and Vitality skiled.

Reason im using -2 but not -3 is for Inspiration Support. With -3, cant get the buff

Reason use Clarity is becase its an "aura" for as bonus and it costs like no "mana reserved" because i put it at lev 1.

No need for Determination because i already get max 90% phys reduction, why need it and waste 6-8% mana reserved?
"
kenosinx wrote:
Hi,
Do you have enough mana to actually use Grace or do you only use "Vaal Grace" ?

Thanks

Yes im using Grace and using Vaal "Haste" not "vaal grace" what the point using vaal grace when u r already immortal..
"
MajorLazer77 wrote:
And Change Channeling -2 for -3 cyclone free
Change Clarity for Determination.
Or Envy on Amulett and Vitality skiled.

If you use -3 Mana Cost to Channeling Skills you are not procing Inspiration support at all. You need at least 1 mana cost for Cyclone for it to work.

"
dunaskmey wrote:
without 3 voices ... dun tink its possible to link to the 4th large passive.

Feels like dmg is a pretty big difference without expensive voices..

I use 3x voices with 7 passives and I am absolutely deleting all content in game. Killing Sirus before he even goes to last phase, getting 6 stacks of drop at simulacrum, 120+ splinters in juiced maps. Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/hdhLGiv6. Compared to OP, I went with Tailwind boots to make mapping faster. This build is insanely fast and tanky (as any herald-stacking build) even with 60ex budget.

All you need to take care of is to have enough jewels with 1% reduced mana reserved. Doesn't matter what jewels they are, its that one mod that matters.

Also in my case I had to look at my mana regen as I was reaching 70+ aps with Cyclone, meaning I needed 70+ mana regen/s. I needed a bit more reduced mana reserved and lvl 5 Clarity to handle it.
What you Think about Envy i changed with Vitality on Amulett and Changed Clarity with Vitality because i have to much mana.
Edit: works not so good when you have only -2 Channeling Skills you lost all Mana on Bosses!

I have try the Saviour too i can run this when you have many jewels with -1 reserved.
Edit: Works good but idk i have changed back.

I have 145 Mana left and can run more Auras what can i Do for more dmg?
Last edited by MajorLazer77 on May 3, 2020, 3:37:19 AM
"
MajorLazer77 wrote:
What you Think about Envy i changed with Vitality on Amulett and Changed Clarity with Vitality because i have to much mana.
Edit: works not so good when you have only -2 Channeling Skills you lost all Mana on Bosses!

I have try the Saviour too i can run this when you have many jewels with -1 reserved.
Edit: Works good but idk i have changed back.

I have 145 Mana left and can run more Auras what can i Do for more dmg?

Clarity got buff by node "purposing" too...so even at lev 1, its great help with mana.

145 mana left, try smite if you want more damage :) Smite give uber high buff damage aura for 5 second. Or whatever aura u want to.

Im running 23 aura.
i assume ele ref is a non go mod,,,,what else cannot run?and how the heck you guys have so high ES?
Leveled this today from scratch to 92. Broken as balls ofc. For normal mapping I don't even use Replenishing. Don't even feel like playing on anymore :).
What about Corrupted blood? How u avoid it?
"
vodkanoid wrote:
What about Corrupted blood? How u avoid it?

No worry about corrupted blood, it does nothing on us.

Our energy shield regen = 3k - 5k / second... we not hurted even little by corrupted blood

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info