[3.12] bOOgy's Kinetic Blast Wander (Assassin) - ZOOMING T16s on a budget

"
boogywc wrote:
@matizzle_dizzle: There is a lot of room between your wand and a GGG wand. If you would buy 10+ Essences and just slap them on a half decent base like any imbued wand ilvl 82, you will have a better wand what you use already. And if you have an open affix there and bench craft anything useful on it, it will probably be useable for a long time.
And the Taming has no life.

@Zellez: Quality on flasks, Alchemist or Chemists or Experimenters Quicksilver flask of adrenaline would also be one of the first things i would change. (and get heat on the basalt flask)
Then i would probably get a better Weapon with the Essence Craft.
And your Body Armour base is really unlucky ^^. But still good stats on it. :D

Thanks. Got another Wand. Much better now. Its still not perfect but way better than the other one.

Do you have maybe an idea, if we could use inspired learning, and if so, where to put those jewels?
"

Do you have maybe an idea, if we could use inspired learning, and if so, where to put those jewels?

https://youtu.be/cGp7CwPzr8I?t=155
Your Wand is maybe 1% better then the last one ^^. Please try again :D
If it was hard, i would not push you towards it. It literally buying Essences and using them on a wand.

@futocsiga: It may sound rude, but read the description of the spellslinger support gem. It casts automatically when you attack with a wand. But you have to activate it like an aura.

i didnt have spellslinger icon in my skills,and now i have it. weird..
but now it works ,thx. and im using kinetic bolt ,feels better dps with less mana usage.it might change later when i start mapping,but for lvling its better imo.
For those of you that are using a curse on hit ring what did you replace conductivity with?

I initially slotted in Tempest Shield because I thought it gave added damage to attack (not sure where I got that from) did everyone else just keep the remainder of mana unreserved? Another herald? I also considered just attaching blind to it for the extra survivability on bosses.
Any suggestions how to boost up the single target? Bursting normal T15/T16 bosses is impossible. Any chance to change something?
@sushibagel: you could also try linking innervate in one of you heralds. Or flesh and stone aura for blind (if it fits).

@matizzle_dizzle: I know you dont want to hear it, but your weapon is still the slot to upgrade. You also might consider a bubbling or seething life flask so you dont have to wait 3 seconds to receive your health back. Helps against big dmg hits from bosses which would 2-tap you.

Last edited by boogywc on Jul 28, 2020, 6:30:00 AM
how did u get Prism Weave? dint play for a few league ,just started again. saw those vials or spliter or whatever those are... idk whats that good for tho. can u explain it pls?
Solid build so far can clear t16 no problem, even bosses are ok. Though I am still trying to get that explosion body. Already more than 300 tries :/.... Yeah very fun to play.
happy to hear that ;)

not sure exactly what mods you want to hit on the chest, but there are some very good ways to do it.
basic guide on reddit.

The essence craft really helps, but you could also just spam phys harvest craft on the chest and then aug remove phys mods to get the explosion mod.

Hey been looking for a build to run with my buddy he always plays aura bot and tries to stack my damage and defense greatly. Im assuming that this build benefits tons from an aurabot and makes the damage insane. I've also been looking for a build that could run CI eventually? Does this have the option of turning ci I just love the ES boost and chaos damage immunity which I havn't played in 2-3 leagues so I've been wanting to try CI again. Planning to league start with this and have him carry me until we get currency to make the build insane and transition to CI later down the line if possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info