[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
elite_hobo wrote:
Selling my full power siphon build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2850730

250 exalts
or
300 exalts with my watchers eye

Link your jewels too. From what I'm seeing, if you add in average jewels for this build, I wouldn't pay anywhere near 250 ex for the package.
Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 30, 2020, 5:44:37 PM
Holly mother of Kitava. I'm loving this build. I wasted like 70ex and i'm already facetank die beam from sirus. And ur tips for currency farm helped a lot too. I have so much shit to upgrade i can just imagine how this build feels with 200ex budget. Oh and bought a wand for like 3ex and i'm killing shit pretty fast. Thx man, love you .-.
"
moldycondom wrote:
"
elite_hobo wrote:

250 exalts
or

Link your jewels too. From what I'm seeing, if you add in average jewels for this build, I wouldn't pay anywhere near 250 ex for the package.

"
elite_hobo wrote:
"
moldycondom wrote:
"
elite_hobo wrote:

250 exalts
or

That watchers eye is nowhere close to being 50ex...
[/quote]

That watchers eye is nowhere close to being 50ex...[/quote]

My jewels alone total cost was 200, so I think 300 exalt for the lot is pretty decent.
"
elite_hobo wrote:
My jewels alone total cost was 200, so I think 300 exalt for the lot is pretty decent.

Well, sorry to say this, but you overpaid for your jewels pretty heavily... To break it down:

Heraldry x3: 7.5ex
Endbringer x3: 7.5ex
Dark Messenger x1: 1.5ex
Voices (5 passive) x2: 54ex
Voices (7 passive) x1: 2.5ex
Intuitive Leap: 1ex
Unnatural Instinct: 28ex
Conqueror's Efficiency: 33ex
Mana reserved abyss jewels with ES x3: 12ex
Watcher's Eye: 15ex

Total: 162ex

And I even took higher than average prices for a lot of them as well. Many of these jewels have also gone up in value since you've bought them. If you were to live search them at lower prices, you could very very easily buy all this for close to 150ex.

Last edited by sabermetrics on Apr 30, 2020, 7:35:37 PM
"
elite_hobo wrote:

Hidden characters, 9 challenges, no Uber lab done, and you haven’t hit level 90, yet somehow you have a 250 ex build. Either you hacked someone, or you’re an RTMer
Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 30, 2020, 8:29:11 PM
Pretty proud of this craft today
Couldn't imagine a better outcome!

And snagged this just for fun
Last edited by teslabear on Apr 30, 2020, 9:18:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info