[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
moldycondom wrote:
"
elite_hobo wrote:
My jewels alone total cost was 200, so I think 300 exalt for the lot is pretty decent.

Hidden characters, 9 challenges, no Uber lab done, and you haven’t hit level 90, yet somehow you have a 250 ex build. Either you hacked someone, or you’re an RTMer

Friend quit and gave me his exalt :)

Yes I probably over paid. Im newish to game. What would be a good price then for the gear and gems and jewels including my awakened chain etc.
Last edited by elite_hobo on Apr 30, 2020, 10:55:58 PM
Hey guys. Im aiming for getting to 100. Sometimes I just insta-die from one shots at lvl 98 and its abit tilting. So is there anything we can do to get even tankier (Besides the obvious energy shield on gear)?

I wouldnt mind sacrificing abit of dps for tankiness.
Last edited by imRadial on Apr 30, 2020, 11:07:43 PM
Last edited by MidBlues on May 1, 2020, 1:52:30 AM
Hi guys, how are things, this build has been a blast, just got done converting my guardian herald stacking EK build to this one, man has it been a journey.

Currently saving up for upgrades of course, but i am not sure which route i should take first as far as getting the character to the next level.

Any suggestion would be awesome !

Thanks a ton.

@moldycondom

I think I'm going to mirror empys amulet, which would free up a gem. I wont run another aura, so is blood rage the best to socket? Or something else qol?
Hey guys im stuck on upgrades!

Can anyone help a brother out and see what are my glaring weaknesses?

Thanks!
"
teslabear wrote:
@moldycondom

I think I'm going to mirror empys amulet, which would free up a gem. I wont run another aura, so is blood rage the best to socket? Or something else qol?

A golem, blood rage, portal, or War/Dread Banner if you're not using them already
Why isnt this build using CoTB rings?
made this :)

"
trikster_s wrote:
Why isnt this build using CoTB rings?

Can if you want, it's a dps upgrade for sure, but you lose potentially 36% ES on rings, 2 gem sockets (unless you get gem corruptions), non-channeling mana cost, and ele weakness on hit (if you're not using a glove with it corrupted)

I opted for the defenses and utility of Unset Rings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info