[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
jabberjabber2 wrote:
Why don't we use call of the brotherhood in this build? If I take one of rings in the POB listed at the top of this guide and replace with CotB, it says damage goes up by 17%.

If you can do it without needing the sockets, then go for it. Especially if you can get a corruption on it to grant an aura instead.
Hey, anyone here still playing and could give me advice?

I'm not sure if I got any cheap upgrades to do or everything I'll do now will cost dozen of exalts? I know my few support gems are not lvl 21 but from what I see in POB, there is only slight dps boost gained by that.

Other than that, I'm about to buy 3rd 5p voices and I'll be able to pick up last Insightfulness which will put me close to 8k ES

Here is my current gear, can someone point me where to go next? Is there are room for cheap upgrades besides 21 lvl support gems? My main goal right now is to boost single target dps without swapping to Barrage Support.

#edit
Something strange is happening to forum, instead of every piece of my gear it linked my amulet 10 times... I'll try again later, but if anyone could help me - my profile is public so please take a look at my character NikosDyzma
Last edited by maciek2g on May 25, 2020, 3:55:14 AM
"
maciek2g wrote:
Hey, anyone here still playing and could give me advice?

I'm not sure if I got any cheap upgrades to do or everything I'll do now will cost dozen of exalts? I know my few support gems are not lvl 21 but from what I see in POB, there is only slight dps boost gained by that.

Other than that, I'm about to buy 3rd 5p voices and I'll be able to pick up last Insightfulness which will put me close to 8k ES

Here is my current gear, can someone point me where to go next? Is there are room for cheap upgrades besides 21 lvl support gems? My main goal right now is to boost single target dps without swapping to Barrage Support.

#edit
Something strange is happening to forum, instead of every piece of my gear it linked my amulet 10 times... I'll try again later, but if anyone could help me - my profile is public so please take a look at my character NikosDyzma

I believe energy leech is damage left on the table. Inc. Crit is much better.

Could also get flasks like these

Won't link my diamond Flask for some reason... But my character is public.
Last edited by DasWiggles on May 25, 2020, 8:45:08 AM
"
DasWiggles wrote:

I believe energy leech is damage left on the table. Inc. Crit is much better.

Could also get flasks like these

Won't link my diamond Flask for some reason... But my character is public.

Got one of flasks and swapped gem, I was under impression that ES Leech gives almsot same amount of dps, but its max dmg is only when I'm leeching, so its not all the time right?

Other than that, made this today

Makes me loose a bit ES but I think extra damage is totaly worth it, extra mana lets me drop Thrill Seeker and use it somewhere else, any better choice than Leadership?
Last edited by maciek2g on May 26, 2020, 3:03:42 PM

Any advise on what to upgrade next that will be under 10 ex?
"
juicyO3O wrote:

Like @DasWiggles suggested, diamond flask can have additional crit chance, check my profile. It costs 20c.

Othen than that, you can definitely get Watcher's like mine, Crit Multi Anger + Adds cold dmg Hatred, I boguht mine for 6 ex.
"
juicyO3O wrote:

I would get a headhunter and not upgrade anything, maybe change the energy leach to increased crit or have a look at the DPS guide if you struggle too much. Getting a headhunter made this build go from brrrr to BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, insane amount of added fun and dmg/movespeed. Doctor cards did devalue to roughly 10ex too.
Thanks. Will try to look for a good watcher's eye and work my way to HH. Doubt HH will happen in under 2 weeks though lol
Just crafted this wand and PoB is saying it's a DPS increase which doesn't seem right.

This is the old wand I had.
Last edited by juicyO3O on May 28, 2020, 1:57:46 AM
Hi everyone. Here is my showcase from learning the build guide. This is just 100ish ex invested to this, no headhunter(kinda poor AF huhu) i also adapted the build to the ascendant class.

https://youtu.be/eTnipMHNGME
Note: poor positioning during the metamorph fight (sorry, noob AF)

Hope this vid could inspire those who want to try out, i started on a 70ex something just buying 10c RMR corrupted implict on them and followed the money making strat on the guide slowly scaling and now reserving 21 skills. Power siphon is the only 21/23 skill gem, the rest i just 20/20 and no awakened skills gems (like i said im poor AF :D)

Thanks to the maker of the guide.
Last edited by nealjohndee on May 28, 2020, 2:43:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info