[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"

It looks like your problem stems from a misunderstanding of the difference between increased and more. In poe, those are two distinctly different things. Since you already have I'm assuming 9 PH jewels, you've already got 450% increased Damage. Increased is additive, so 20% increased Cold just makes 450 into 470 for your cold damage. It's actually quite small.

Attacks Penetrates % resistance however, is closer to a "more" multiplier. Take the final damage number, then reduce their mitigation by x%. Much more significant.

Thanks for the reply Wiggles! That's really interesting. I wouldn't have thought there was a difference between increased and more. I was able to find that on the POB, so thank you for pointing that out!

I think I still have something messed up in the POB, as the damage and my ES are both showing quite a bit low. When I hover over the shield difference it does look to be about 7% higher cold damage which does seem to align with the tool tip, so it may still be helpful to compare items. This was my first try so I'm sure I messed something up :)

https://pastebin.com/6BFXZ4dP
"

Thanks for the reply Wiggles! That's really interesting. I wouldn't have thought there was a difference between increased and more. I was able to find that on the POB, so thank you for pointing that out!

I think I still have something messed up in the POB, as the damage and my ES are both showing quite a bit low. When I hover over the shield difference it does look to be about 7% higher cold damage which does seem to align with the tool tip, so it may still be helpful to compare items. This was my first try so I'm sure I messed something up :)

https://pastebin.com/6BFXZ4dP

Looks like you have 2 aspect of the avian pieces? If you're gonna have it on your belt, then you could get a Herald on your avian ring instead, then get %es on the other ring.
i don't get it how can be obtain 8k+ ES ...i cannot pass over 6k...where am i wrong?
"
Mantiss wrote:
i don't get it how can be obtain 8k+ ES ...i cannot pass over 6k...where am i wrong?

I am a noob so one of the guys will probably get you more details but from what I can see in your profile:

- Try different gloves? Shadow and Dust with a cheap implicit since you have Ele weak on rings, maybe? https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/z0PjKOh4
- low ES on shield, should aim for 250+
- no %ES increased on your rings, from what I understand % increase gives you more ES than +ES
- Get more jewels with %ES, didn't see one in your profile
- 5p voices will allow you to get more ES too
- You could also get a small cluster jewel instead of a rare one, with energy from naught but gets a bit expensive with RMR corruption and right amount of passives plus you need to have the passive points to use it
I'm new to herald building but I started early this week with a 60 ex budget.

I bought this wand for 50 chaos and was wondering if it is acceptable for this build or if it is trash.
"
juicyO3O wrote:

I bought this wand for 50 chaos and was wondering if it is acceptable for this build or if it is trash.

Pretty weak for this build. The cast speed and spell dmg do nothing. Can probably find something far better for less than 3ex very easily.
"
DasWiggles wrote:
"
juicyO3O wrote:

Pretty weak for this build. The cast speed and spell dmg do nothing. Can probably find something far better for less than 3ex very easily.

Thanks for the feedback. Can you let me know what filters I should be using on POE Trade to find myself a good wand?
"
juicyO3O wrote:
"
DasWiggles wrote:
"
juicyO3O wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. Can you let me know what filters I should be using on POE Trade to find myself a good wand?

nvm. just searched for 350+ pdps. got this one for 4.5ex and felt like a dmg upgrade

Hi, I rerolled my LL CoC Arc into that build and I must say, clear is top tier, but I'm missing some single target dps even on regular T16 bosses. Its better with barrage support instead of chain, but still, do I srsly need to swap gem for regular boss?

My gear is far from beeing great, I'm wondering what upgrade should I buy next? I'm having around 60 ex to spend.

3x 7p voices
9PH / 3 Heraldry / 6 Endbringers Medium Cluster Jewels
Crit Multi anger Watcher's eye
Str/Int, Dex/ES, Str/ES Split Personalitiy
8 Reduced Mana Jewels with crtil multi

Last edited by maciek2g on May 23, 2020, 3:08:12 PM
Why don't we use call of the brotherhood in this build? If I take one of rings in the POB listed at the top of this guide and replace with CotB, it says damage goes up by 17%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info