[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
Arrreat wrote:
Amazing build! Had a blast farming delirium with it. Can only recommend it.

Looking for a quick sell of my caracter to fund the next project. Any reasonable offer accepted.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2850217

How much and I do not want all of them :)
"

"
zyphly wrote:
anyone able to stand in storm at this point? how many auras are you running? I got issues trying to cap my phys reduction %, currently at 67%. 7911 ES, 4525 es regen. Been told I need more auras, not sure what to add. Open to suggestions please.

Get 1 or 2 replenishing presence clusters and you can easily tank the storm as Guardian. 3 for Scion.

thanks, replaced a heraldry with replenishing presence, tanks storm ez.
Is there any reason not to use vaal power siphon instead of normal siphon as it costs about a fourth for 21/23?
"
n4zroth wrote:
Is there any reason not to use vaal power siphon instead of normal siphon as it costs about a fourth for 21/23?

Vaal skills split soul charges. The more Vaal skills you have, the longer it takes them to fill.

Just made this wand. Other than the wand itself, my only source of penetration is curse on hit ele weakness from ring. Do you think I would dish out more damage from the flat phys crafted on this wand, or crafted 10% ele penetration? If I go with the latter, I might even switch my curse for assassin mark on hit.
Is it possible to play this build under 60ex? I currently have 40 ex + 1800 c and really want to try this build until it gets gutted next league.
which gloves would give the fastest clearspeed + dps?
So ive heard this build is going to be gutted, how so? I wanted to make this build but everyone says its going to be gutted, like herald stacking wont work anymore or?
I'm working on getting the right gear that you've specified and made myself a pair of tailwind/elusive boots on sorcerer boot base, only potential issue is that it has t1 hunter projectile pierce on it. I saw in the wand section that I didn't want to get pierce, so does that mean the boots are not good for the build?
"
Olisawow wrote:
I'm working on getting the right gear that you've specified and made myself a pair of tailwind/elusive boots on sorcerer boot base, only potential issue is that it has t1 hunter projectile pierce on it. I saw in the wand section that I didn't want to get pierce, so does that mean the boots are not good for the build?

You want only one influenced mod on BOTH bases.

If you awakener a base with 2 hunter mods you get a 50/50 chance which one gets fused on the other base.

You best bet is to either buy single influenced boots or just some which can roll tailwind and spam alterations.

In your case I'd just buy em bc. AW orbs increase in price and if you don't know what you are doing you lose a lot of currency.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 30, 2020, 6:04:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info