[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

"
Razabo wrote:
How are you guys getting the correct Large cluster jewel with doryani's lesson, scintillating idea, and another passive? How do you know what order they are going to show up as on the tree? I can't find any information on this.

Here is a guide on crafting cluster jewels:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fjwdvd/defacto_cluster_jewel_crafting_guide/

Generally speaking you want the skills you want to be the first two slots, plus a third skill which you do not allocate.
This build trivialize content so much its not even a joke.
Current gear is currently sort of capped at what I can afford, any significant upgrade is easily upwards of 20ex right now.

Definitely melting content, not sure how much my DPS is though, because POB is somehow displaying my DPS at 250k per brand? Which is definitely not the case in practice, anyone able to take a look and let me know what I'm missing?

Character is WeOnlyUseBrandedGoods

Appreciate the help!
Last edited by evilrulz37 on May 9, 2020, 8:26:58 AM
"
saxisa wrote:
"
Razabo wrote:
How are you guys getting the correct Large cluster jewel with doryani's lesson, scintillating idea, and another passive? How do you know what order they are going to show up as on the tree? I can't find any information on this.

I have no idea if it's accurate or not, but in poe.trade I suspect the first two passives listed are closest to the start. I was unable to confirm this either, maybe I just got lucky.

If it's a large cluster with 8 added passives then both nodes are equal points from the start which i is 3. The 1st passive on the jewel is on the left, the 2nd on the right. If you have a large cluster with 9 added passives then it is 3 to the left (1st passive) and 4 to the right (2nd passive). I also believe that certain passives have more "weight" therefore they would show up 1st or 2nd or even 3rd depending on their "weight".

Edit: i wouldn't recommend using poe.trade. Use the official site pathofexile.com/trade
Last edited by Ezciel on May 9, 2020, 8:35:28 AM
Is there a way to follow or get notifications on any future builds created by you hitmantb? I find your builds the best by far compared to the numerous ones I have followed in the past
Absolutely ridiculous build. Not even really high level yet (can't slot the 6th Fever Mind yet) but absolutely melting all content so far. Feels pretty much invincible at this point. Building in standard though, so it's not exactly budget (around 40 ex in so far).

I'm rocking a LCJ with Doryani's Lesson and Scintillating Idea, MOM Watcher's Eye, and Omeyocan boots for the added dodge. Feels really good, can't say I notice the mana degen much.

At present the major limiting factor in clearspeed seems the Brand Recall cooldown, since I have that on left mouse button. Sometimes it takes half a second for my Brands to catch up and clear the screen. I'm considering getting +1 gloves and lvl 7 Brand Recall to go with lvl 4 Empower. Also still working on enchants, white socket, and quality on jewellery, and want to get an Unnatural Instinct to save on skillpoints since I need them for the LCJ.

Last edited by acme_myst on May 9, 2020, 10:37:52 AM
Anyone else struggle with T15/16 blighted maps? I don't die, but just can't kill stuff fast enough. Tried running with chain, then controlled destruction, no luck.
Playing with this build for a week now

- first time playing ascendant,
- first time doing 40/40
- first time reaching level 97

Really impressive build, and I'm not even positive on the chaos res and still not using the LCJ version

Every content done deathless (not every time, but most of the time) but Atziri due to reflect

"
saxisa wrote:
Anyone else struggle with T15/16 blighted maps? I don't die, but just can't kill stuff fast enough. Tried running with chain, then controlled destruction, no luck.

put 1 brand on each path, DO NOT press brand recall unless absolutely required to kill bosses.
Hello fellas, as already said in former posts this build is the strongest build i have been playing. I am not that experienced in POE... i would call me noob. But with this build i was able to clear anything Atlas, all bosses, 100% dilirium, all deathless.
I managed to get enough currency for a unnatural instinct and a double clarity watcher‘s eye which. All in all i spend like 100 Exalts and it is just super strong. I play with 2 LCJ and 4 MCJ, missing some life, but i prefer damage over life. My stats are 3.1k life, 5.7k ES, 8.8k Mana, and my town damage with chain is like 120k.
So far i am pretty much done, still working an an awakened chain support, which is a bit expensive. Also trying to Max chaos resistance, but since i am playing with mf gear most of the time, this would only be for bosses.

Hopefully this will work next Season aswell.

P.S. No problems with blighted Maps.

Question; why is lightning pen enchant on Helmet better than 40% Increased damage?
Last edited by DreimitKraut on May 10, 2020, 2:01:30 PM
Does it make sense to have very low life and a pretty high ES pool in this build?

I dont think so!
40% of the damage is absorbed by the mana pool.
Glorious Vanity makes it so that the rest is split between life and ES (30% each).

Lets say you have 3k life, 5k ES and 7k mana and you are getting a 10k hit.
4k goes to mana, 3k to life, 3k to ES and you are dead.
With chaos damage its even worse since it ignores ES completely.

This just means that it makes absolutly no sense to have more ES than life in this build.
Any ES above life is wasted! In that case you better remove Glorious Vanity.

I have 4.2k life, 3.2k ES and around 7k mana.
I could survive a 12k hit. 4.8k goes to mana, 3.6k goes to life, 3.6k to ES.
Since ES is too low another 0.4k goes to life, means a 4k life hit.
I end up with 200 life.

Most underestimate life here and invest way too much in ES.

If i had 4.2k life and 4.2k ES a 14k hit would be needed to kill me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info