[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

"
SavtaShazam wrote:
Hey man, wanted to share that its the most fun build I've played with this league by far, even with the current problems that I'll explain later.

Really wanted to play CoC but not the boring ice nova style, saw your build and instantly went for it, so far paying off massively.

Also I hope to get your opinion on my current state, and things that I feel problematic with the build and with your guidance solve them:
I feel that I'm missing a lot of damage, and that's what get me killed the most, mostly on the single target aspect, since I'm doing damage, but not nearly as close to what I hoped for.
I am quite squishy, sitting at 5.5k ehp but I'm using Aul's instead of presence of Chayula for the damage that I currently miss.
The most obvious thing to notice is that I'm missing bottled faith and unnatural instincts, but I the PoB with it and still seemed low.

https://pastebin.com/8me13fDk
That's my PoB, I set some configs but please check them to see if I missed something. If you can and have the time, I would very much appreciate your help since I plan to go very far with this build (roast everything that you find wrong basically).
Thanks again!


You need 100% crit chance and 12.12 attacks per second.
That would boost your dps by 30%+. After that you are missing a few more multipliers like helm enchant, boots enchant, belt enchant. Helm can have nearby enemies with -9% fire resistance. Gloves can have culling strike. A watcher eyes with 10% more damage taken from zealotry or elemental pen for zealotry will boost your dps. Bottled faith is also a 10% more multiplier.

Sword can also roll 5% double damage which is 5% more damage. Cluster jewels also have crit+ 5%double damage (pressure point). Once you gather all of these, you should be hitting 3-4m+ wave of conviction. After that is min-maxing if you want more dps.
"
ttwanksta wrote:
"
SavtaShazam wrote:
Hey man, wanted to share that its the most fun build I've played with this league by far, even with the current problems that I'll explain later.

Really wanted to play CoC but not the boring ice nova style, saw your build and instantly went for it, so far paying off massively.

Also I hope to get your opinion on my current state, and things that I feel problematic with the build and with your guidance solve them:
I feel that I'm missing a lot of damage, and that's what get me killed the most, mostly on the single target aspect, since I'm doing damage, but not nearly as close to what I hoped for.
I am quite squishy, sitting at 5.5k ehp but I'm using Aul's instead of presence of Chayula for the damage that I currently miss.
The most obvious thing to notice is that I'm missing bottled faith and unnatural instincts, but I the PoB with it and still seemed low.

https://pastebin.com/8me13fDk
That's my PoB, I set some configs but please check them to see if I missed something. If you can and have the time, I would very much appreciate your help since I plan to go very far with this build (roast everything that you find wrong basically).
Thanks again!


You need 100% crit chance and 12.12 attacks per second.
That would boost your dps by 30%+. After that you are missing a few more multipliers like helm enchant, boots enchant, belt enchant. Helm can have nearby enemies with -9% fire resistance. Gloves can have culling strike. A watcher eyes with 10% more damage taken from zealotry or elemental pen for zealotry will boost your dps. Bottled faith is also a 10% more multiplier.

Sword can also roll 5% double damage which is 5% more damage. Cluster jewels also have crit+ 5%double damage (pressure point). Once you gather all of these, you should be hitting 3-4m+ wave of conviction. After that is min-maxing if you want more dps.


Thanks for the reply, started taking some actions and I feel much better right now.
Another question though, how do you have 4 crafted mods on your sword?
- 3 Crafted mods
- Crit Chance
- +2 support gems
- Spell damage + non-chaos as chaos damage



Currently have these swords, how do you think should I proceed from here given my current PoB https://pastebin.com/G38YAifY?
I see either trying to build it from scratch with the magic or tweak the current one
Last edited by SavtaShazam on Aug 15, 2020, 6:59:43 AM
I think for the 4 mods sword from the OP, that is in standard and you can't get those now.

For BiS sword, I would start from a +1 socketed gems base. Everything else can be easily crafted with harvest. I would say the speed is also good to have it on a base because aug/remove add speed is pretty expensive.

Ideally you want +1 socketed gems and attack speed/double dmg on a magic sword then start from there.

Here is my latest POB: https://pastebin.com/883jZHkm with 131m+ dps

My sword is basically BiS
Last edited by ttwanksta on Aug 18, 2020, 12:52:48 AM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
ttwanksta wrote:
I got this bad boy for just 10ex.

I'm going to recraft another ring for STR.

Then I will experiment with this.

with an explody chest


If you want a project with that flask recraft all your items that are not yet shaped as shaped items and rock an eternity shroud. x) The presence you need to chance and then manually upgrade with a blessing.

The damage though will be out of this world. I got to over 10 Mio per hit.


is that even possible?

the wiki says upgrading a shaped eye of chayula will result in an unshaped presence.

"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
ttwanksta wrote:
I got this bad boy for just 10ex.

I'm going to recraft another ring for STR.

Then I will experiment with this.

with an explody chest


If you want a project with that flask recraft all your items that are not yet shaped as shaped items and rock an eternity shroud. x) The presence you need to chance and then manually upgrade with a blessing.

The damage though will be out of this world. I got to over 10 Mio per hit.


is that even possible?

the wiki says upgrading a shaped eye of chayula will result in an unshaped presence.



https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/MWwv56HJ

If thats the case then it has to be a fairly recent change.
Hello, playing this right now, but i have really surv. issues, oneshots,not enough leech sustain... My character https://pastebin.com/Jfa7ZNUd
"
Hello, playing this right now, but i have really surv. issues, oneshots,not enough leech sustain... My character https://pastebin.com/Jfa7ZNUd


Your resists are not capped (deactive the wise oak to see it) and your hitchance is also not capped.

At Doom Cast you take the wrong branch to path towards it.

Other then that I do not really know what the problem could be tbh. It seems like you are pretty much on track.

Take care. :)
Hello, what do you think about Assassin instead of Trickster for this?
"
Zmrdlej_Zee wrote:
Hello, what do you think about Assassin instead of Trickster for this?


Propably a bit easier to get going but less powerful once you are geared.
No changes; slight buff via Assassin's Mark change. Keep on spinning. x)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info