[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

"
Anus_Smasher wrote:

Yeah, the resists are from switching alira for skill points and I didn't even notice.

I have a 86 hubris with purifying flame enchant - just working on gardening it for something worthwhile.

I definitely need to look at switching up the boots. Hadn't decided if its just tailwind or tailwind elusive yet.

thanks for the input :D

Anytime!

I do not think Elusive is worth it? It is a prefix - and movementspeed is as well.

So if you go for elusive you will really not get a lot of ES on them and I do not think that is worth the tradeoff.

But yeah - thats just my 2 cent! Cheers and take care!
I got this bad boy for just 10ex.

I'm going to recraft another ring for STR.

Then I will experiment with this.

with an explody chest
"
ttwanksta wrote:
I got this bad boy for just 10ex.

I'm going to recraft another ring for STR.

Then I will experiment with this.

with an explody chest

If you want a project with that flask recraft all your items that are not yet shaped as shaped items and rock an eternity shroud. x) The presence you need to chance and then manually upgrade with a blessing.

The damage though will be out of this world. I got to over 10 Mio per hit.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Aug 2, 2020, 3:07:44 PM

I got these two corruptions. First one I got it myself and second I bought. I will experiment with some setups with these also. Eternalty shroud seems like crazy end game. Might try it when I have more time.
I tried the gain flask charge on critical strike. It did not refill flasks enough for it to change anything for Sirus fight. Just a lesson for others who try it. Going to try curse on hit with elemental equilibrium now.
"
ttwanksta wrote:
I tried the gain flask charge on critical strike. It did not refill flasks enough for it to change anything for Sirus fight. Just a lesson for others who try it. Going to try curse on hit with elemental equilibrium now.

I think you can combine the belt flask-charge gain with a watchers eye precision mod that does the same thing.
I have pushed this build in terms of DPS to the limits. Let me know how I can improve.

According to my POB i have 97m+ DPS. I can def push it 10-20% more by leveling and getting another jewel slot but I don't see any other clear improvements. Without dropping huge amount of es

POB: https://pastebin.com/y03BhPFf
Last edited by ttwanksta on Aug 5, 2020, 11:29:40 PM
"
ttwanksta wrote:
I have pushed this build in terms of DPS to the limits. Let me know how I can improve.

According to my POB i have 97m+ DPS. I can def push it 10-20% more by leveling and getting another jewel slot but I don't see any other clear improvements. Without dropping huge amount of es

POB: https://pastebin.com/y03BhPFf

Your ES pool is dangerously low anyhow haha! :D

I think I would could a bit back on the damage and go for at least 7-8kES but hey! Whatever you are comfortable with.

I hope you had fun otpimizing and playing the build though!
I did! Its one of the best builds I played so far. Im almost done for the league. Going to try to get 40/40 then move on.

There are few things I want to try still. I want to do a life based build instead of low-life and give up some damage. I also want to do a sword and shield version.
Hey man, wanted to share that its the most fun build I've played with this league by far, even with the current problems that I'll explain later.

Really wanted to play CoC but not the boring ice nova style, saw your build and instantly went for it, so far paying off massively.

Also I hope to get your opinion on my current state, and things that I feel problematic with the build and with your guidance solve them:
I feel that I'm missing a lot of damage, and that's what get me killed the most, mostly on the single target aspect, since I'm doing damage, but not nearly as close to what I hoped for.
I am quite squishy, sitting at 5.5k ehp but I'm using Aul's instead of presence of Chayula for the damage that I currently miss.
The most obvious thing to notice is that I'm missing bottled faith and unnatural instincts, but I the PoB with it and still seemed low.

https://pastebin.com/8me13fDk
That's my PoB, I set some configs but please check them to see if I missed something. If you can and have the time, I would very much appreciate your help since I plan to go very far with this build (roast everything that you find wrong basically).
Thanks again!
Last edited by SavtaShazam on Aug 10, 2020, 4:11:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info