[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

"
ttwanksta wrote:
Btw if you noticed my sword is now different, my other sword was scammed during a crafting transaction. My old sword was Tempest Song. I have it linked on page 16. It definitely slowed me down as I quit for a few days and took a while to recraft another one.

Man I hate those fucking assholes. :c That is such a shame that this happend to you.
"
ttwanksta wrote:
Btw if you noticed my sword is now different, my other sword was scammed during a crafting transaction. My old sword was Tempest Song. I have it linked on page 16. It definitely slowed me down as I quit for a few days and took a while to recraft another one.

well the good thing is that ur new sword is better, it has aspeed/dd hybrid instead of the %as u had
I feel that 5.8kes life... I'm sitting at just over 6k and I feel pretty squish on some nutty maps. I am missing the aspect craft since I'm running a vd helm until i can hit a 300+ es helm with right enchant. Tree/accesories all a bit over the place atm. Still trying to decide between unnatural instinct or elusive/tailwind boots, then fixing the stat reqs/resistances as needed.

Suffering from the big lack of dex that I need 35 and can't even just take the one 30 dex node lol
For Dex, I put it on a ring.

Here is a clip of me doing 100% delirium and Omniphobia died like a normal mob.
(at 0:20)

https://streamable.com/d9akh6
Last edited by ttwanksta on Jul 30, 2020, 2:10:42 PM
"
ttwanksta wrote:
For Dex, I put it on a ring.

Here is a clip of me doing 100% delirium and Omniphobia died like a normal mob.
(at 0:20)

https://streamable.com/d9akh6

Yea I've been trying. Dex rings are crazy expensive for whatever reason xd. I definitely have upgrades like fixing helm/boots/watchers eye w 2 mods.

I also have a auls uprising with wratch but it drops me to like 4.8k es lmao

e: also I tried your setup in my other shavs with the dash... and I just wasn't a fan :( Liked leapslam better even if I wasnt getting the fortify all the time

Anyone know why lightning golem in pob doesnt give me any attack speed on my cyclone?
Last edited by Anus_Smasher on Jul 30, 2020, 7:34:35 PM
"
Anus_Smasher wrote:

Yea I've been trying. Dex rings are crazy expensive for whatever reason xd. I definitely have upgrades like fixing helm/boots/watchers eye w 2 mods.

I also have a auls uprising with wratch but it drops me to like 4.8k es lmao

e: also I tried your setup in my other shavs with the dash... and I just wasn't a fan :( Liked leapslam better even if I wasnt getting the fortify all the time

Anyone know why lightning golem in pob doesnt give me any attack speed on my cyclone?

If you post your pob we might be able to find out! :D
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jul 30, 2020, 9:04:12 PM
I use dash because it feels a lot better than leap slam. Sirus is so much easier with dash. I also have a dash helm which makes mapping so much better.

Here is a video of me doing a 3xhp Sirus. Without dash it would have been death.
Also I just noticed in the video I didnt have precision aura up. I need to make another try with 3xHP

https://streamable.com/wmroxi

I think to push this build even further, I will switch to the flask that gives chaos can't bypass energyshield + precision flask watcher eye and get explody chest and the hands of the crusader sirus gloves. I will switch cluster jewels once again. Then plan is to get two more additional curses via amulet corruption and chest. Then get elemental weakness/despair/flammability.
Last edited by ttwanksta on Jul 31, 2020, 10:14:41 AM
If I used a dash helm I could definitely see it being better. Without the +2 or 100% enchant, I actually just enjoyed leap slam more.

https://pastebin.com/QbBFRsGM

My clean pob, with no settings as I am pretty bad with setting it up. One thing I did run into was actually running out of mana spinning for charges during bosses because I removed arcane will for harrier, so I may switch that back. My resistances are all close to even so it is almost time to look into wise oak, but I'll lose the cinderswallow which is giving me a bunch of needed attack speed. Not too sure where to get it without unnatural instinct, which I can buy I just don't have the points for it.

Please roast the build, any suggestions are welcome. I'm not taking harvest all that seriously as it isn't my favorite league.
"
Anus_Smasher wrote:
If I used a dash helm I could definitely see it being better. Without the +2 or 100% enchant, I actually just enjoyed leap slam more.

My clean pob, with no settings as I am pretty bad with setting it up. One thing I did run into was actually running out of mana spinning for charges during bosses because I removed arcane will for harrier, so I may switch that back. My resistances are all close to even so it is almost time to look into wise oak, but I'll lose the cinderswallow which is giving me a bunch of needed attack speed. Not too sure where to get it without unnatural instinct, which I can buy I just don't have the points for it.

Please roast the build, any suggestions are welcome. I'm not taking harvest all that seriously as it isn't my favorite league.

It does not look bad at all I think.

In terms of dps you are in a pretty good place. Your ES pool is the thing that would pain me a bit.

Am I seeing this right though? Are your resists not quite capped? That propably needs fixing too.

Other then that its mostly ES. Your Helmet has just 150ES which is kinda not a lot. I am not sure that giving up the prefix for 1PC is worth it?

Your boots are not ES boots; but two-toned boots. Making them kinda haggard in terms of ES. Considering how incredibly easy and cheap it is to make tailwind boots this league I would suggest to switch them out.

Buy some Sorcerer Boots with high itemlevel (make sure you can roll tailwind on them) use the Garden or a Hunters Orb to get Hunter influence on them. AltSpam them for Movementspeed.

In the garden you can add and reroll defense modifiers for as long as you would like/till you hit double t1.

Then add a crit mod with the garden - I think the only possible outcome on hunter boot suffixes is the tailwind crit; it is very easy to roll. And from there on you can add/remove/reroll two resists on your suffixes till you are satisfied.

Some slots this league everyone can get mirror tier items via the garden; it is kinda crazy. Just collect your seeds and do the garden layout and wooooom. Crazy.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Aug 1, 2020, 3:33:11 PM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Anus_Smasher wrote:

It does not look bad at all I think.

In terms of dps you are in a pretty good place. Your ES pool is the thing that would pain me a bit.

Am I seeing this right though? Are your resists not quite capped? That propably needs fixing too.

Other then that its mostly ES. Your Helmet has just 150ES which is kinda not a lot. I am not sure that giving up the prefix for 1PC is worth it?

Your boots are not ES boots; but two-toned boots. Making them kinda haggard in terms of ES. Considering how incredibly easy and cheap it is to make tailwind boots this league I would suggest to switch them out.

Buy some Sorcerer Boots with high itemlevel (make sure you can roll tailwind on them) use the Garden or a Hunters Orb to get Hunter influence on them. AltSpam them for Movementspeed.

In the garden you can add and reroll defense modifiers for as long as you would like/till you hit double t1.

Then add a crit mod with the garden - I think the only possible outcome on hunter boot suffixes is the tailwind crit; it is very easy to roll. And from there on you can add/remove/reroll two resists on your suffixes till you are satisfied.

Some slots this league everyone can get mirror tier items via the garden; it is kinda crazy. Just collect your seeds and do the garden layout and wooooom. Crazy.

Yeah, the resists are from switching alira for skill points and I didn't even notice.

I have a 86 hubris with purifying flame enchant - just working on gardening it for something worthwhile.

I definitely need to look at switching up the boots. Hadn't decided if its just tailwind or tailwind elusive yet.

thanks for the input :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info