[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
Rakio wrote:
"
Am very keen to try this after coming up with around 10ex. Is the mana a problem because Archmage seems to drain it pretty fast.

Thanks!!

You mainly cast SBs in the beginning of a map, lets say 4 and then recall them when needed or just always. You only need to add some SBs in maps.

I am not sure why they deactivate sometimes even if I have recall on left click/cooldown and move all the time.

Great guide!
Just respecced to this and did some modifications.

Will post my PoB/Items soon but you can check out DeliHarold otherwise (tried to do a Herald build..ughh..missed the SBs playstyle/zoom zoom immensely!)

I'm a big fan of the thread of your thread of hope! While I love immortal builds (my profile includes multiple mana guardians) something about break neck zoom-zoom just gets me going.
You can clear simulacrum 20? You can run 40-60% delirium t16 maps? I almost delete the game because of i can't run this consantly without dying all the time... with anybuild what I tried.. I spend 30ex a build and was tanky AF but no dmg.. or the other side DMG but glass..

I have 20ex to make this build, you make section for upgrades?
Last edited by h4mi22 on Apr 10, 2020, 7:03:18 PM
Hi. I have some questions:

1.Why you take Ghost Reaver at 1ex version and not at 7.5ex (first time i play ES build)?

2. Brand recall 6/20 better or 7/0 ?

3. Is there another anointment we can take for defensive?

Thank you.
Last edited by insangel0001 on Apr 10, 2020, 11:37:40 PM
Great build. I made sirus a6 and delirium from 20 waves. But I would like more protection Thx :)
Last edited by vitasnsk16 on Apr 11, 2020, 4:39:43 AM
"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
Great build. I made sirus a6 and delirium from 20 waves. But I would like more protection Thx :)

How do you manage Sirus?
Just meet him first time at AL5 and got wiped as soon as he sees me more or less. Not using arcane cloak to preserve mana as well...
"
f1rstborn wrote:

I'm a big fan of the thread of your thread of hope! While I love immortal builds (my profile includes multiple mana guardians) something about break neck zoom-zoom just gets me going.

Yea, I saw someone use that in another build but only for like 3 notables. I grabbed everyone that would give 1.5-2% DPS or defense. Not sure if it is optimal but seems good.Not too many people use this though...unaware of suboptimal?

I also grabbed the Cursed Concoction to get curse removal and even more mana regen (2% on kill). This gives space to one more unique flask (Aztri promise, Cinder-swallow or Rumis).

Cinderswallow seems awesome if you can afford it. Add some fire damage on your jewels (like I have) and you get 10% more damage due Ignite :D
+ The defensive recovery options. I hope ES recovery is seperate from ES leech cap.

All in all great build. Easy to level, easy to gear for cheap + options for expensive stuff and mim/maxing. Will probably get nerfed next league so take your chances now :)
Loved the look of this build and I had a templar lying around so I copied it and it has some good damage I just need to get more survivability which will come from more levels probably. also loved the stream, I watched the recording for more gameplay with the build
"
h4mi22 wrote:
You can clear simulacrum 20? You can run 40-60% delirium t16 maps? I almost delete the game because of i can't run this consantly without dying all the time... with anybuild what I tried.. I spend 30ex a build and was tanky AF but no dmg.. or the other side DMG but glass..

I have 20ex to make this build, you make section for upgrades?

The notes in the PoB include several potential upgrades. Im currently saving to upgrade to a 60ex version and will definitely include that here. We come to a decision to make post 10ex however: do we want to be more tanky or do more damage. I will likely opt to push defenses up and stay around 10M DPS as this single phases all but the toughest of opponents anyway.
"
insangel0001 wrote:
Hi. I have some questions:

1.Why you take Ghost Reaver at 1ex version and not at 7.5ex (first time i play ES build)?

2. Brand recall 6/20 better or 7/0 ?

3. Is there another anointment we can take for defensive?

Thank you.

1. I believe I had 2 skill points available in the 7.5ex version (soul thief+travel node are more effecient than ghost reaver by itself due to extra energy shield). With that said, on my live build (~21ex) im using soul reaver again. There are several options for energy shield leech, just make sure you have one of them.

2. Brand recall 7/0 is better for more cool down recovery.

3. Any mana or energy shield anointment will increase defense. I'd choose Archane chemistry for more utility and Unnatural Calm for raw EHP.
"
stop_3ndk wrote:
Loved the look of this build and I had a templar lying around so I copied it and it has some good damage I just need to get more survivability which will come from more levels probably. also loved the stream, I watched the recording for more gameplay with the build

Thank you for the support!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info