[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

Can anyone guide me what should I do next? I only have 21ex budget. Or should I find more budget?. For now I think I'm too weak for killing some rare bosses like minotaur, phoenix ,Hydra, etc, in delirium form and bosses almost 1 hit to me. Moreover, my damage cant survive 80% delirium map. Is that normal? or I just did something wrong?
And also, how can I find 6th brand ?
Edit. Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/t8sCFDMe
Last edited by beam555006 on May 29, 2020, 9:22:01 AM
"
beam555006 wrote:
Can anyone guide me what should I do next? I only have 21ex budget. Or should I find more budget?. For now I think I'm too weak for killing some rare bosses like minotaur, phoenix ,Hydra, etc, in delirium form and bosses almost 1 hit to me. Moreover, my damage cant survive 80% delirium map. Is that normal? or I just did something wrong?

Got get yourself, cluster jewel with scintillating idea and medium with grand design for the additional brand. Your rings could need some love as well. Try to go with [10-12] Mana Implicit on them and start from here to get your res/shield/mana.

Your wand could also need some love.

Maxed roll Atziri's foible and switch heartseeker for Utmost intellect.

Sell all your fevered minds and buy them perfect rolls. Their not that expensive and represent a huge dps boost.

Try to get a Cinderswallow with increased crit chance as the veiled mod
"
OblikZ wrote:
"
beam555006 wrote:

Got get yourself, cluster jewel with scintillating idea and medium with grand design for the additional brand. Your rings could need some love as well. Try to go with [10-12] Mana Implicit on them and start from here to get your res/shield/mana.

Sell all your fevered minds and buy them perfect rolls. Their not that expensive and represent a huge dps boost.

Got it! thank you so much sir!
"
OblikZ wrote:
"
beam555006 wrote:

Sorry to trouble you, I have a question. Now I got cluster jewel with scintillating idea and prismatic heart and also watcher's eye but do I have to upgrade the prismatic heart one? It's seems like I would not have much passive point if I have to do.
So... I'm currently having a problem where clusters of the spikey death guys will instantly kill me. (the ones that shoot out a circle of spikes on death) and that even with 7+k energy shield I die instantly from them. Is there some kind of mitigation in the build that handles these I may have forgotten?
"
beam555006 wrote:
"
OblikZ wrote:
"
beam555006 wrote:

Sorry to trouble you, I have a question. Now I got cluster jewel with scintillating idea and prismatic heart and also watcher's eye but do I have to upgrade the prismatic heart one? It's seems like I would not have much passive point if I have to do.

No you only need scintillating idea from it basically, keep your points for other passives
"
Xenithos wrote:
So... I'm currently having a problem where clusters of the spikey death guys will instantly kill me. (the ones that shoot out a circle of spikes on death) and that even with 7+k energy shield I die instantly from them. Is there some kind of mitigation in the build that handles these I may have forgotten?

Flame Dash lol. Mobs are rippy we are not invincibles unfortunately :\ I still get one shot sometimes even with 9k ES
Last edited by OblikZ on May 31, 2020, 2:21:39 PM
"
OblikZ wrote:
"
Xenithos wrote:

Flame Dash lol. Mobs are rippy we are not invincibles unfortunately :\ I still get one shot sometimes even with 9k ES

Mobility is our friend! Flame dash or, my personal preference, dash will keep you away from the damage.
New league announcement today everyone! Cross those fingers.
"
f1rstborn wrote:
New league announcement today everyone! Cross those fingers.

We've introduced three new Brands, one Brand support gem and have revamped existing Brands. We've made Brands a lot more versatile while also reviewing how their core mechanics work. Brand Recall no longer reigns supreme but is a useful tool alongside many new options.

exactly like you suspected
Hope that arcane brand is usefull, looks like CoC without crit lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info