[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

Hi!
Thinking about respeccing to this build.
I am a bit poor though but everything should be manageable except the 6-link ivory.

Would the "expensive" version do good with a 5-link ivory? Thinking about skipping Sanctuary of thought and go Pursuit of faith instead for better clear speed and damage. I am thinking that would make up for the missing link at the cost of surviveability.
"
Am very keen to try this after coming up with around 10ex. Is the mana a problem because Archmage seems to drain it pretty fast.

Thanks!!

You mainly cast SBs in the beginning of a map, lets say 4 and then recall them when needed or just always. You only need to add some SBs in maps.

I am not sure why they deactivate sometimes even if I have recall on left click/cooldown and move all the time.

Great guide!
Just respecced to this and did some modifications.

Will post my PoB/Items soon but you can check out DeliHarold otherwise (tried to do a Herald build..ughh..missed the SBs playstyle/zoom zoom immensely!)
"
Edric wrote:
Hi!
I am a bit poor though but everything should be manageable except the 6-link ivory.

Would the "expensive" version do good with a 5-link ivory? Thinking about skipping Sanctuary of thought and go Pursuit of faith instead for better clear speed and damage. I am thinking that wouloablmake up for the missing link at the cost of surviveability.

Most builds are usually fine with 5L version. Its less dpd/damage multiplier but doable.
I need a help, please! :)
I made this build, but my brands don't stay long, they disappear too quick.
What i'm doing wrong? :) In profile name of my char - Tot_Kaktyc.
Thank you :)
Last edited by Putevoy on Apr 10, 2020, 1:54:11 PM
doublepost sorry.
Last edited by Putevoy on Apr 10, 2020, 10:06:54 AM
"
Am very keen to try this after coming up with around 10ex. Is the mana a problem because Archmage seems to drain it pretty fast.

Thanks!!

When I ran this SSF I had mana problems as brand recall does not have enough cool down recovery without second wind and empower to keep brands up 100%. To fix this, I limited myself to a 4 link during the story. The damage is more than enough and lowering the multiplier kept me healthy on mana. In addition, I kept up with mana flasks, often taking two with me.
"
kittentouch wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the levelling guide - helps alot.

Question: Do you run any auras while levelling? And when is the time, when you can actually run around with all 4 brands, yanking them alongside during an entire map? I tend to lose them quite fast.

Any good levelling uniques you can recommend, that isnt quite obvious?

/kt

No problem! Glad you found it useful KT. I did not use auras while leveling, nor early mapping. I did not touch them until ivory tower/prism guardian. The mana reservation will lower your damage more than the auras will give you. I found myself rarely having more than 3 brands up at any given time due to brand recall being too slow. But this was fine as 1 brand will clear anything besides a boss more or less instantly.

As far as leveling uniques: Goldrim, Perandus Signets, Atziri's foible [which you keep forever], Axiom Perpetuum (better than sprigs), tabula, wanderlust, doedre's gloves.
"
Edric wrote:
Hi!

Would the "expensive" version do good with a 5-link ivory? Thinking about skipping Sanctuary of thought and go Pursuit of faith instead for better clear speed and damage. I am thinking that would make up for the missing link at the cost of surviveability.

The POB includes a budget version, including a 5-link, that still puts out more than 1M dps. If you skipped sanctuary of thought, that value would double and clear quite nicely.
"
Putevoy wrote:
I need a help, please! :)
I made this build, but my brands don't stay long, they disappear too quick.
What i'm doing wrong? :) In profile name of my char - Tot_Kaktyc.
Thank you :)

The build will not have 100% brand up time without an empower linked to a qualitied brand recall and qualitied second wind (a later upgrade). As such occasional recasting of brands will be necessary. I see you have Cinderswallow already so my guess would be you are not managing flasks enough to keep mana up OR failing to use brand recall on cool down.

You can brand recall on your left mouse button and it will cast on cool down and still allow you to run around.
"
I see you have Cinderswallow already so my guess would be you are not managing flasks enough to keep mana up OR failing to use brand recall on cool down.

You can brand recall on your left mouse button and it will cast on cool down and still allow you to run around.

Thank you! This solved my problem. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info