3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
Dreamounette wrote:

I am not camparing the The tree, but the surviability of GOLEMS...
Please guys read my comment,
And yeah Sirus A8 Still a joke for golemencer, and golems still can facetank every thing =x

PS ; And the "budget version is full of Armor..."
You can do Full content on this version one

But isnt the point of my comment, is for the guy who asked for golem surviability, Indomitable Army give to our golems alot of physical Mitigation, withtout it, they can even die on Minautor.

Ah whoops. Well for golem survivability we could use the medium cluster jewels.
Hello ! Thanks for this amazing build !

Small question, isn't it better to allocate Whisper of doom ?

The 2 minor points before Golem Commander are more interesting than this of Whispers of Doom?

"
Dreamounette wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Dreamounette wrote:

TheUberElite have the "same version" last league with some hardcore adjustement, to have a total golem mitigation we need INDOMITABLE ARMY, you can afk anywhere you want wht that.
Last season my GOLEMS never died on SyRuS A8.

So you can loss a little bit of dps and ANNOINT that ( all people that can ask too :D)

That seems a lot different. He's scaling elemental damage with triad gloves, and he's using skitter bots with The Primordial Chain, which is no longer possible. His damage is also about 1/4 this version, but gets 193% from tree instead of our 164%. His damage mitigation is also completely different, relying on dodge+vaal grace instead of molten shell+armour.

We can achieve higher %life (204%) and higher %damage simply by dropping the third cluster jewel and taking all the life nodes we missed. It drops our damage from 2.0 -> 1.8, but provides us with a lot more life.

Level 95 Passive Tree (2 Clusters) - more life less damage

^ I think that might be more useful to a lot of players not accustom to using molten shell + vaal molten shell in tandem.

I am not camparing the The tree, but the surviability of GOLEMS...
Please guys read my comment,
And yeah Sirus A8 Still a joke for golemencer, and golems still can facetank every thing =x

PS ; And the "budget version is full of Armor..."
You can do Full content on this version one

But isnt the point of my comment, is for the guy who asked for golem surviability, Indomitable Army give to our golems alot of physical Mitigation, withtout it, they can even die on Minautor.

I haven't taken the node personally and cleared all content, none of my golems ever die, Stone have around 5-6k regen so they won't die easily.
"
Nobzou wrote:

The 2 minor points before Golem Commander are more interesting than this of Whispers of Doom?

You're completly correct. Thanks, I'll make the correction :)
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Apr 9, 2020, 7:01:40 PM
I came here to say that I found your build AMAZING !!! I liked it so much, it has a fantastic clear speed for being minions, and the boss dps is incredible! Now as for survival, the few times I died was because I behaved wrong, she’s incredibly tank.After more than 20 attempts and wips on sirus 8 (remembering that I’m an unskilled player, with this build, I still managed to eliminate it. I believe this feedback is important. Thank you for this incredible build!
Hey dude it's me the dude who found Headhunter in Blight Map T15 chest. So a friend and I are messing around with changing different things in the build and so far this is what I've come up with.

I'm running the build with 2 Arena Master Specters which give 40% ias(attack speed) to Golems when they slam for a few seconds and they always slam so many seconds. On the boots I'm using Cleansed Thoughts anointment because it doubles chaos resistance which frees up some gear for more life and they always leaves you at 50% movement speed. I made this decision after I was already at 85% when I switched old boots so now I'm overkill at 114% chaos resist which I can just change another piece of gear for more life and less chaos resistance.

The Stone Golems I have are at about 59,500 life each and are tanky as heck. I also used Indomitable Army anointment on the neck piece for more life and physical reduction to minions.

I am still experimenting with different skills and tried Carnage Chieftains but they keep dying somehow. I'm at 2.5 million dps per each Stone Golem right now. If I could add carnage chieftains they would give me over 3.3 million I think but I'd lose my arena masters and it's not viable with just using 1 chieftain but might be worth the exchange if I can figure out how to run them with without them dying. Two chieftains might be greater in damage wise than 2 arena masters even though the life of arena maser specters is 400%.

My own characters life will be over 5,100 when I add more Fertile Catalysts to the neck piece.

The Golems are not fast at all but basically don't die at all. They hit like a damn truck though. Just walking and using convocation is powerful enough.

Also found out if you push Alt it shows all the sockets in gear.
Last edited by Shaddrak on Apr 9, 2020, 8:59:05 PM
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Nobzou wrote:

The big money play here would be to anoint Soul of Steel and get an Awakened Curse on Hit gem. This will save you 7 passive points at the expense of a bit of resistances and armour. But only for those who have a spare 8-9ex to splash around.

I don't know what you would do with those extra 7 passive points, unless you're really strapped for life nodes. It'd probably be more value for money to anoint something further away like Indomitable Army.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Apr 9, 2020, 9:19:57 PM
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Nobzou wrote:

The big money play here would be to anoint Soul of Steel and get an Awakened Curse on Hit gem. This will save you 7 passive points at the expense of a bit of resistances and armour. But only for those who have a spare 8-9ex to splash around.

I don't know what you would do with those extra 7 passive points, unless you're really strapped for life nodes. It'd probably be more value for money to anoint something further away like Indomitable Army.

There's minion and life nodes we skip, so each passive point is huge. But yeah, there's lots we can improve with better gear. The build can eat currency if you let it :)
I've been using CIP for the last week and I recently got some exalt to blow (thanks cortex) so this is my current build.

https://pastebin.com/7LsrqWpx

I feel like the passive tree could use some work, and also my gear- I hate resist shopping though, real chore.

I'm at the point where my damage feels fine (2.2m x 7 stones) and I have 4.6k health and resists capped, but I feel like I could use more health and damage and I'm not sure which way to go. Any thoughts?

Edit: I dropped the middle slot because I can cap resists without sentinel, and the damage per point from both redemption/death attunement are about the same and both better. I think it's really just a health/dps tradeoff and I'm stuck in full waffle mode on whether I want even more HP or just go for dps.
Last edited by Budewnpa on Apr 10, 2020, 12:28:28 AM
Hi,

First, thanks for the build it looks really good.

Looking forward to trying it out!
Last edited by StarMasterMaster on Apr 10, 2020, 1:14:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info