3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
abbyyuna wrote:
I can only seem to get 8 golems total, what am i missing here?

You get 1 by default, 3 by the amulet, 1 from the tree (Golem Commander), 2 from the Anima Stone, 2 from the ascendancies. In order for the Anima stone to give you 2, you need 3 different Primordial Jewels summoned.

"
lilith1700 wrote:
i dont understand something about timeless jewell. i need chaos and cold resist at this point so i checked the one ''1038'' but there is none on market. then i found one with 1046. so i checked it on pob and it didnt give me anything. Can someone explain me this

The PoB even the Fork version will not show the changes. You can't really get the same number and you don't have to. You only need the Xibaqua influence.
Btw guys would Whispers of Doom be better than Ravenous Horde?
And with Awakened Curse On Hit, we wont need Whispers of Doom since it says supported skills can apply additional curse?

"
cztk wrote:
hello thanks for build.

One question. Why desecrate? For what we dont have any specters...

For Flesh Offering. For when there're no corpses nearby.
Question on soul catcher use and mana - with pride, dread banner, and flesh+stone, I have 154 mana that's unreserved, and I run out of mana very quickly.

How do you guys deal with this? Just go with it? Or turn off an aura?
"
Infl3x wrote:
Question on soul catcher use and mana - with pride, dread banner, and flesh+stone, I have 154 mana that's unreserved, and I run out of mana very quickly.

I have 108 unreserved and it's fine for me except in cannot regenerate maps since I only buff, curse and run around every time. Do you not have enough regen? Or you having problems resummoning your golems?
When exactly do I have to activate Soul Catcher? Before or during VMS? How often do I have to use the flask when VMS is active
"
Kenjiya wrote:
Btw guys would Whispers of Doom be better than Ravenous Horde?
And with Awakened Curse On Hit, we wont need Whispers of Doom since it says supported skills can apply additional curse?

"
cztk wrote:
hello thanks for build.

One question. Why desecrate? For what we dont have any specters...

For Flesh Offering. For when there're no corpses nearby.

I think the guide offered people a solid build on a budget, and spending 12ex on a lvl 5 (only lvl 5 gives the +1 curse) wouldn't be considered budget.

Once you have it yah, pick an anointment of your choice.
"
Infl3x wrote:

By having a -9 mana cost to non-channeling skills and keeping your convocation,flame dash and storm brand low levels, they cost nothing.
How do you craft a large cluster jewel that can get renewal + rotten claws/feasting fiends + 2 jewel sockets with only 5 passive skills?

Does it have to have 3 notables + jewel slots?
"
Takkun wrote:
How do you craft a large cluster jewel that can get renewal + rotten claws/feasting fiends + 2 jewel sockets with only 5 passive skills?

Does it have to have 3 notables + jewel slots?

Yep!
Could we consider some endgame stuff?

Lets start with gems:
Awakened Melee Physical
Awakened Brutality
Awakened Minions Damage

Awakened Multistrike - most expensive
Awakened Curse on Hit

What next u guyd suggest in order?
- Bone Helmet 21% flesh offering, +2sk,minion life, life, chaos res?
- Body Armour with +1 sk? (hows better dmg with +1 body?)
- Two Conv Wands with +2?
- Stygian Vise life/%life/chaos res/armour?
- Maybe Ring with %life?
- Boots with Oil?

I want to make my golemancer top one, just for fun and self satysfaction :p
Discuss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info