3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Updated guide. Fixed a few grammar errors, added a visual leveling tree, and rearranged a section.
So asking about the chest piece, switching from Spectre necro,

1. Do you swap carrion/stone for boss or do you stay with one for the duration?

It seems like 6L w/ white sockets are nowhere to be found.

2. What is the best way to obtain one?

Getting Vorici in Betrayal Research allows crafting up to 3 white sockets.
"
mmmariush wrote:

Thank you mate! Is Call of the Slaughter worth picking up over Fearsome Force?
Great build, I'm having a blast!

They both offer similar level of increased minion damage but Fearsome Force offers increased minion AoE at the expense of three passive points instead of two. The 'minions created recently' parts of Call to Slaughter does nothing for our build as we aren't constantly summoning golems.

I didn't find either of the nodes worth it for the damage increase they provide, my passive points there went to my Born of Chaos small cluster jewel.
Wow, I just did uber elder deathless in 2 minutes. That was... super easy. Even got a good jewel! Free 10ex. Think I'm going to farm some uber elders this weekend.

"
abbyyuna wrote:
So asking about the chest piece, switching from Spectre necro,

1. Do you swap carrion/stone for boss or do you stay with one for the duration?

It seems like 6L w/ white sockets are nowhere to be found.

2. What is the best way to obtain one?

1. I'll play Carrion Golems for everything except for special bosses like Sirus/Uber Elder/Simulacrum.

2. You only need ONE white socket. Vorici crafting bench from betrayal adds 1-3 white sockets

Last edited by FoldedCorner on Apr 17, 2020, 7:57:38 PM
Thanks!

but capping my resist is a pain!!
Congratz on the jewel. I've been selling unindetified ones for 12ex and the elder ones for 5ex. It's very profitable.

For those doing simulacrums, after a bit of testing, found out that a hypnosis jewel with hinder, slows Kosis & Omniphobia enough to almost trivialize them.

Also for those struggling with chaos res or capping resists, can travel to the scion starter point and get a total of 28% fire res 28% light res 10% cold res.
This will allow you to drop a resist from one of your items like gloves and get that extra 20-30% chaos res you might be missing if you are using Stampede.

Last because this build is such a good lab farmer, and because Alpha Howls with mana reserve on any purity, major aura, or EK/Arc cost quite a lot, it's a walk in the park to print currency, if you can endure the sheer boredom uber lab is.

P.S Last tip. Find the Grand Architect in the delve for a chance of Doryani's Machinarium maps. Have found him 4 times already and got 2 maps each sells around 21-23ex.

That's all I can think of for now. Hope you guys enjoy this build as much as I do.

Last edited by xecutable1 on Apr 17, 2020, 9:19:58 PM
I rolled uber elder the last time I fought him but it's a pain to get all those fragments... it's probably worth it though, watchers are all the rage.

I don't think I can stomach running through lab but it might not be a bad idea to slam alpha howls in like you said.

Edit: Did a bunch of elders and uber elders and zero eyes. Now I'm broke again, F
Last edited by Budewnpa on Apr 17, 2020, 11:38:21 PM
With this build I've done many shapers, uber elders and 20 waves of simulacrum very easy, tks for this great build
"
xecutable1 wrote:

1. For those doing simulacrums, after a bit of testing, found out that a hypnosis jewel with hinder, slows Kosis & Omniphobia enough to almost trivialize them.

2. Last because this build is such a good lab farmer, and because Alpha Howls with mana reserve on any purity, major aura, or EK/Arc cost quite a lot, it's a walk in the park to print currency, if you can endure the sheer boredom uber lab is.

1. Yup, I like blind on minions a bit better for the porcupines, but hinder is great for simulacrum bosses

2. I've made a lot of exalts from this too, I didn't put it in the guide because it's league-specific money maker. Lab is super easy though, you can afk in lab traps

PS your helm craft is making you take more damage. Phys Dmg Reduction = 90%, Fire Damage Reduction = 83%. You'd rather be taking physical damage than fire, so converting is a bad thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info