3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
GuyNoodle wrote:
I still find myself dying every once in a while, not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am on 85% chaos res, is capping it to 88% mandatory?

I'm using a shield to get maximum chaos res to 90%. Shield also gives some life and block (although Brass Dome makes blocking less useful, gonna switch to Craiceann's Carapace soon). Remember, the higher your resistance, the more effective is the next one percent of it. Think of it like this: your chaos resistance is 98% and you still take 5000 damage from single hit. If you increase it by 1% point, it's 99% and you take 2500 damage. Now you take half as much as before. Of course opposite is true: if your resistance is very low, next percentage point is almost meaningless, like difference between 10% and 11%. (this is purely hypothetical scenario and poe's maxres is 90%)

I also switched to version with spectres and zombies. That upped my damage by a lot and that also increases survivability. If your golems kill everything before they can kill you, you're safe. Sirus was also a lot easier when you make the fight shorter that way. And since my damage is so high, I can "afford" to lose second dagger, thus the shield. I probably switch from Flame Dash to Shield Charge too. I already have Fortify on my boots and I'm gonna redistribute the boots/shield minions for different slots for it.
Last edited by Wermine on Jul 13, 2020, 12:06:41 PM
Don't use a shield use a bow and quiver

easy way to get tons more damage, life and +2% max chaos res on quiver and the dex we lack from tree ... putting you at 87 then born of chaos to 90% if u want...

Want easy fortify? pop an ag with kingmaker in ur +3 minion hat problem solved also gives minions fortify. (bonus)

Want a 3rd or 4th spectre? 21 gem or raise spec boots.
Last edited by rageface1355 on Jul 13, 2020, 5:54:56 PM
"
rageface1355 wrote:
Don't use a shield use a bow and quiver

easy way to get tons more damage, life and +2% max chaos res on quiver and the dex we lack from tree ... putting you at 87 then born of chaos to 90% if u want...

Want easy fortify? pop an ag with kingmaker in ur +3 minion hat problem solved also gives minions fortify. (bonus)

Want a 3rd or 4th spectre? 21 gem or raise spec boots.

Trying to make your bow in craft of exile is giving me a headache lol. not that important, just trying to learn crafting this league

What type of mod is the aspect skill?
Last edited by Pheyer on Jul 13, 2020, 11:04:39 PM
beastcraft for the aspect
guessing it was spammed with fear essence until it hit +1, wiped other mods with annul/garden, then multimod and beastcraft
Why is it the titan gauntlets are only x2 2L not 4L?
ahh beastcraft forgot that was even a thing

thank you
Hi, might be a dumb question, but how come we dont use Primordial Bond from the large cluster jewel?
"
buttcommander wrote:
Hi, might be a dumb question, but how come we dont use Primordial Bond from the large cluster jewel?

Primordial Bond doesn't give minion damage, it gives you damage. All it provides is a little bit of life regen.
alternative to

you can use

for only 1 less golem level and a lot of QOL since u only have to use molten shell, enduring cry and storm brand.
u could also use CwDt for molten shell to only use enduring cry and storm brand making this build super lazy to play
"
chrissi8736 wrote:

for only 1 less golem level and a lot of QOL since u only have to use molten shell, enduring cry and storm brand.
u could also use CwDt for molten shell to only use enduring cry and storm brand making this build super lazy to play

Personally I use this:

Could be better since it can roll better minion stats. And you don't even have to "use" Enduring Cry. You can just bind it to left mouse and "walk" with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info