[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

"
N0esy wrote:
"
madspaz wrote:
are you playing this build this league N0esy?

No, my starter bulid is arcanist brand/magma orb. I may play CoC ball lightning after this.

that sounds fun. video of a map run if you dont mind ?
"
madspaz wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:
"
madspaz wrote:

No, my starter bulid is arcanist brand/magma orb. I may play CoC ball lightning after this.

I'm going to bed now, but I'll record a video tomorrow.
Hi N0esy, what was the reason you decided to go CI instead of Low life like most of the Ball lightning miner builds?
"
omniocean wrote:
Hi N0esy, what was the reason you decided to go CI instead of Low life like most of the Ball lightning miner builds?

CI is always better than LL in terms of defense, and I prefer tanky builds.
"
madspaz wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:
"
madspaz wrote:

Here you go.
I can see several weaknesses of this build, but hopefully i can solve them later.
What do you think about switching to trickster as an option now for the stun immunity with ghost shrouds?
"
DixonBush wrote:
What do you think about switching to trickster as an option now for the stun immunity with ghost shrouds?

It's an interesting idea. Previously I did't like trickster because of the inconsistent attack speed and charge generation in boss fights, but stun immunity is neat.
hey guys!

Im using the spellslinger life starter and just entered low maps.

I cannot figure out what the defenses are supposed to be on this guy.

I cut the left side of the tree below the power nodes to take acro/phase acro, but its still not helping any.

The damage is fine.

Im using self found gear mostly and just starting to pickup some more advanced stuff, but atm Im sitting on 2.5k life and 1k es.

Ive gotten some magic damage as es leech and mana leech from gear, so getting lost life/es back isnt the issue so much as just being constantly one shot as I stop to fire off attacks.

This is my first time doing this type of build, so advice would be amazing.
Theamazonbasin
Last edited by Godfeast_1 on Jun 22, 2020, 8:45:05 AM
Hey, I play this build and using CoC life version I can't do Uber Lab. Izaro one shot me 3 tims and my dps is rl low on him. Can you see what i'm doing wrong in ?
Last edited by darfuru on Jun 22, 2020, 10:03:46 AM
"
Godfeast_1 wrote:
hey guys!

Im using the spellslinger life starter and just entered low maps.

I cannot figure out what the defenses are supposed to be on this guy.

I cut the left side of the tree below the power nodes to take acro/phase acro, but its still not helping any.

The damage is fine.

Im using self found gear mostly and just starting to pickup some more advanced stuff, but atm Im sitting on 2.5k life and 1k es.

Ive gotten some magic damage as es leech and mana leech from gear, so getting lost life/es back isnt the issue so much as just being constantly one shot as I stop to fire off attacks.

This is my first time doing this type of build, so advice would be amazing.

I'm using the spellslinger starter as well. You can check my profile (harvest character) to see how I've done it (mostly what n0esy said). A lot of stuff is not even good, just randomly put points there. I'm clearing red maps okay. Dmg is slow on guardians but other than that everything else is super quick. Gear is selffound, except random 6link & rumi's). Defense is ok, die once per 20-30maps probably. I tried switching to the life version of CoC but dmg and defense felt worse (probably doing stuff wrong). Gonna farm up like that for a bit and see how far it takes me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alkyen/characters
Last edited by Alkyen on Jun 22, 2020, 9:47:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info