[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

"
Can the Spellslinger PoB be used in 3.11?
Want to start with your build.

I will make a very minor change to the passive tree before the new league starts. However, you should be fine using the current tree because of the sheer power of the spellslinger build.

"
VickTorry wrote:
According to PathofMatth the Bl miners are looking at 100% total increased inc aoe, to be able to get of the 13 hits per cast.

Interesting. As I explained earlier, CoC builds require more investment in AoE than self-cast or mine builds because the area of cyclone is smaller than BL. I feel that investment of more than 40% inc AoE is not worth it.
Done the final update before the league start. I will keep this guide updated during the league.
I have seen some builds that use barrage to proc coc instead of cyclone. What do you think about this and would it be viable with your setup?
"
Tsaviel wrote:
I have seen some builds that use barrage to proc coc instead of cyclone. What do you think about this and would it be viable with your setup?

I think so, but you cannot use barrage while moving. The benefit of being ranged is minimal because ball lightning travels very slowly with slower projectiles support.
Good luck to everybody starting this, I think I'm going to make it my 2nd or 3rd build this league. :)
livejamie
Will be following this build guide for 3.11 start, doing Spellslinger into CoC later. It'll be my second time ever doing a CoC and your build guide is one of the best I've read when I try a new build. Straight to the point, no flavor text, clear explanations. Thanks for the guide, GL to everyone else using this build
How much late game damage do you think the build lost?
"
Wobbly wrote:
How much late game damage do you think the build lost?

We lost 15% DPS and stun immunity. The new crafting would give some DPS back though.
Not just that, Hex breaker and precise Focus are nerfed to the ground
Anyone having issues importing the Life-based CoC leveling build, into POB?

Mine keeps crashing everytime i try to import it with an error that basically says the version i'm loading is using an unrecognised version of POB.

** NVM, FIXED IT **
Last edited by OWDSKL on Jun 20, 2020, 12:52:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info