[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

can you swap to cast on crit ball lightning on a five link?
"
can you swap to cast on crit ball lightning on a five link?

I guess you can.
Hello

You just need 40% aoe from the tree to hit the cap ? that's all ?
"
reeld wrote:
Hello

You just need 40% aoe from the tree to hit the cap ? that's all ?

No, 40% AoE is not enough. But taking more than 40% AoE is, in my opinion, not efficient.
"
N0esy wrote:

No, 40% AoE is not enough. But taking more than 40% AoE is, in my opinion, not efficient.

I'm a bit confused by this statement. Can you clarify because this contradict your previous statement?

where I can find the end game CoC paste bin link?

i think i played the wrong CoC which suppose cyclone coc trigger cold balls and vortex...lol
"
ryukenden wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:

I'm a bit confused by this statement. Can you clarify because this contradict your previous statement?

Your DPS can be scaled in various ways: increased spell damage, crit chance for spells, crit multi, attack speed, crit chance of cyclone, AoE.

What I mean is that taking inc AoE up to 40% is an efficient way to scale your damage, but taking more than that is not efficient. Other stats like increased spell damage would give you more DPS.

The reason for this is the following table, which shows the radius of BL as a function of your inc AoE.

AoE(%)-radius
0 - 22
10 - 23
20 - 24
30 - 25
40 - 26
50 - 26
60 - 27
"
SoFastx wrote:
where I can find the end game CoC paste bin link?

i think i played the wrong CoC which suppose cyclone coc trigger cold balls and vortex...lol

It's in the passive tree section.
are you playing this build this league N0esy?
"
madspaz wrote:
are you playing this build this league N0esy?

No, my starter bulid is arcanist brand/magma orb. I may play CoC ball lightning after this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info