[3.10] Gryph's Spellslingin Volatile+Detonate Dead Necromancer. A LL+Block+Sturdy Girl

"
TheHunter858 wrote:

if i had to get one or another ( enchant or hubris ) what would you recommend?
is the ES more important than the enchant or i can sacrifice some ES for the enchant? thx again.

It's all a balancing act. A lot depends on your budget, how much CDR you have already, and so on...

I would like to see getting the enchant on a good base as high priority. Mind Cage is perfectly fine and can get decent ES numbers on its own.
Idk what i am doing wrong but i am having problem with Str... i had to alocate 2 Strenght nodes to use Rallying Cry and Endruring Cry
"
Mikizzek wrote:
Idk what i am doing wrong but i am having problem with Str... i had to alocate 2 Strenght nodes to use Rallying Cry and Endruring Cry

I get a lot of strength on my small cluster jewels small nodes and a lot on my herald rings.

Do you think this mod socketed gems deal additional fire dmg affect our VD dmg?
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Mikizzek wrote:
Ok i am just dumb my spell cost 0 Mana xd. But still concerned about Hypothermia

If I were only using Volatile Dead and not ALSO running Detonate Dead, I would run Hypothermia most likely. People use Hypo for the low mana multiplier and because we chill monsters with Corpse Pact.

Does Detonate Dead not work with Hypo or does it just not scale as well?
How much CDR for the build to feel good? If I have the CDR helm enchant, which do you suggest prioritizing on belt, a belt with CDR or a crystal belt (CDR on crystal belt is really expensive)?
Last edited by l3sfin3st on Apr 5, 2020, 10:42:26 PM
"
f3lcrow wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Mikizzek wrote:
Ok i am just dumb my spell cost 0 Mana xd. But still concerned about Hypothermia

If I were only using Volatile Dead and not ALSO running Detonate Dead, I would run Hypothermia most likely. People use Hypo for the low mana multiplier and because we chill monsters with Corpse Pact.

i think you cant bc it will reserve too much mana and you wont be able to use the other spellslinger
"
Mikizzek wrote:

Do you think this mod socketed gems deal additional fire dmg affect our VD dmg?

Only if VD is socketed in the gloves.

"
l3sfin3st wrote:
How much CDR for the build to feel good? If I have the CDR helm enchant, which do you suggest prioritizing on belt, a belt with CDR or a crystal belt (CDR on crystal belt is really expensive)?

You can get CDR as a bench craft on belts (up to 12%). It's not as good as 20% from belt but should suffice. Boots can also roll CDR.

"
TheHunter858 wrote:
"
f3lcrow wrote:

i think you cant bc it will reserve too much mana and you wont be able to use the other spellslinger

This.
so for CDR you can do your own test. I bought boots for 5c that i got off poe trade with 14% cdr, got random belt from inventory and crafted 8% on it for 2c.
for some basic numbers I got 30% enchant, 20% SS which adds up to 50% CDR for spells. I found that magic number is, obviously, 69% so thats my goal. I can get there with 1 belt that has 19-20% cdr

not sure how to test proper dps increase as i need to swap around few gems and crap. it all dies too fast and good way to determine would be run clean guardians or elder, shaper whatever that has same HP every time and does not die in 2 sec.

Overall when I tested in mapping (T1 map) or in HO spamming it seemed better, the feeling was more stable and there was less cast skipping and at least based on sound effects it really did proc more often and was noticable.

+ it reduces cooldowns of WoC, warcries, flame dash and whatever skill you might use. so if you got exalts go for it. But first get at least one herald ring as the dps increase is HUGE for 5-6ex investment. I didnt believe it myself but when I put it on I felt my dps doubled tho its not true. I need one ring for -mana cost coz I do my own build variant tho similar to this topic

trying warcries now. Seems nice, adds a bit more dps but you must keep in mind and press the button from time to time which took me few maps to get used to. if you want comfort go standard CWDT steelskin or something instead. 10% penetration + spell dmg will do almost same dmg.

i managed to add Anger to my aurabuild and somehow get by with mana after messing around with things and reservation. Anger seems quite nice /over 20% more dmg/. But I miss ES recovery on block which seems nicer if you wanna push your levels or clean simulacrum.

I am lf new build coz I have ton of time sittin home this week so probably wont push this further. Something not laggy would be nice like ARC :D
What do you suggest in terms of leveling tree progression?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info