[3.10] Gryph's Spellslingin Volatile+Detonate Dead Necromancer. A LL+Block+Sturdy Girl

"
Gurintea wrote:
Hi, I was looking for your leech source in this guide and I only found to be thaumophage in the large cluster passive. If I do not have it but only have 0.2% leech from Heart of flame, would the leech be worth it to get ghost reaver?

Depends on how much damage you do. :P

Also, take Ethereal Feast or light eater until get a jewel with thaumophage.

"
Tommella wrote:
i see that you changed gems on chest and helm... how is it working for you?

Stop stalking me. :P

It's an experiment in progress for setups with high end/high budget gear. IE: Awakened Spell Cascade (15ex) and Enchanted Shaped Hubris (I paid 7ex for the enchanted base)
On the helmet enchant section, you kind of implied that i must get a hubris for either enchants. but i checked the prices and they are too high for me. is a hubris just a BiS? can i get one of the other cheaper ones like mind cage or solaris circlet? also whats the iLvl for crafting (im not looking to use a warlord's exalt)?
thx for the guide and sorry if the questions seem a bit stupid. ive never tried an advanced build like this before.
well as a first time player all i can do is stalk other builds to improve xD.
right now i can play tier 16 maps easily but i'd like to improve single target dps, that some boss take some time to take down.
double post sorry
Last edited by Tommella on Apr 5, 2020, 8:39:03 AM
Hi, I just confused as where are the other points go? TIA
Thanks for this build...cheers
Why is the local damage on the wands important? for apply fire exposure on hit?
"
TheHunter858 wrote:
On the helmet enchant section, you kind of implied that i must get a hubris for either enchants. but i checked the prices and they are too high for me. is a hubris just a BiS? can i get one of the other cheaper ones like mind cage or solaris circlet? also whats the iLvl for crafting (im not looking to use a warlord's exalt)?
thx for the guide and sorry if the questions seem a bit stupid. ive never tried an advanced build like this before.

Hunris is best because it has the highest base ES.

You can of course use a Mind Cage or Solaris, just keep in mind hitting higher ES numbers gets a lot harder on lower tier bases.

For iLvl I would TRY to get 84 if you can. The ES breakpoints from there are 78 (T1 Hybrid %) and 72 (T2 ES%).

"
Ironic_Kast wrote:
Hi, I just confused as where are the other points go? TIA
Thanks for this build...cheers

Like, as in a level 100 tree? ES and/or a jewel socket probably.

"
Why is the local damage on the wands important? for apply fire exposure on hit?

Spellslinger applies the local wand damage to the linked spells.
you can consider also this node which might be quite good but you would have to get rid of cullin strike. but if we can get one more Cry Wolf or Rattling bellow with that it could offset culling strike as it is 10% which is something we would get from those 2 nodes.

I will prob give it a shot. ofc it is harder to taunt someone with WC than curse on hit so it is a preference rather than upgrade. for elder/shaper/guardians etc. I would guess its better but for map clears its a bit worse tho we dont really need unnerved or Culling for map clear.

"
Haunting Shout
20% increased Warcry Cooldown Recovery Speed
Enemies Taunted by your Warcries are Intimidated
Enemies Taunted by your Warcries are Unnerved

"
Rattling Bellow
Enemies Taunted by you take 5% increased Damage
Warcry Skills have 40% increased Area of Effect
Last edited by Hollycz on Apr 5, 2020, 1:27:20 PM
"
Hollycz wrote:
you can consider also this node which might be quite good but you would have to get rid of cullin strike. but if we can get one more Cry Wolf or Rattling bellow with that it could offset culling strike as it is 10% which is something we would get from those 2 nodes.

I will prob give it a shot. ofc it is harder to taunt someone with WC than curse on hit so it is a preference rather than upgrade. for elder/shaper/guardians etc. I would guess its better but for map clears its a bit worse tho we dont really need unnerved or Culling for map clear.

"
Haunting Shout
20% increased Warcry Cooldown Recovery Speed
Enemies Taunted by your Warcries are Intimidated
Enemies Taunted by your Warcries are Unnerved

"
Rattling Bellow
Enemies Taunted by you take 5% increased Damage
Warcry Skills have 40% increased Area of Effect

I've considered Haunting Shout but I really like the Culling Strike from the curse cluster. If you get culling strike/unnerve gloves you could add another jewel without losing anything.

"
Hunris is best because it has the highest base ES.

You can of course use a Mind Cage or Solaris, just keep in mind hitting higher ES numbers gets a lot harder on lower tier bases.

For iLvl I would TRY to get 84 if you can. The ES breakpoints from there are 78 (T1 Hybrid %) and 72 (T2 ES%).

if i had to get one or another ( enchant or hubris ) what would you recommend?
is the ES more important than the enchant or i can sacrifice some ES for the enchant? thx again.
Last edited by TheHunter858 on Apr 5, 2020, 4:24:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info