[3.11] Soulrend/Bane Trickster - over 1.3mil Shaper dps!

"
ma1z wrote:
Hi, much appreciate what you've done. The guide is really nice
I would like to know what do you think about dual wielding with wands? It will definitely increase damage alot, but I don't know if the build will be tanky enough? I already have one wand with great rolls and Equipping one more with just 20% multiplier gives a really nice damage buff
I can't test it myself because I'm around 4k hp atm
I'm planning changing my gloves as well, as I got AS on my wand
I feel like going for rare on defensive unique gloves can be a nice shield alternative

Hi!

The damage will ofcourse increase quite a bit with dual wands, but I feel that you will lose a lot of ES from not wearing a shield.
Even if you get gloves with higher ES rolls then mine, I still think you might at maximum get around 1.5k ES for MoM.

Also, you would not be able to use Shield Charge with Fortify, which will kinda lower your movement speed around the maps and also lower defences.
The movement speed can be somewhat solved by using Dash + Second Wind if you want.

Perhaps a good compromise would be to get a shield with "increased spell damage" on it.
This will give higher dmg (but less then with a wand), while also attaining the tankiness somewhat.

Ofcourse this is al to personal taste and I would HIGHLY recommend experimenting with it.
That's what PoE is all about, adapting builds to your personal taste :)

Greetz!
Last edited by Claeysken on Apr 23, 2020, 5:54:47 PM
Hi there,

I managed to corrupt a zodiac perfect form to give +47% increased damage. Is it worth this modifier? Cause I lack of damage for end stages of simulacrum. Would this make the difference? Or should I invest on more zodiacs until +1 lvl sock gems?

Thanks !
"
Sergitu wrote:
Hi there,

I managed to corrupt a zodiac perfect form to give +47% increased damage. Is it worth this modifier? Cause I lack of damage for end stages of simulacrum. Would this make the difference? Or should I invest on more zodiacs until +1 lvl sock gems?

Thanks !

Hi!

Will already help, but the +1 would be better, because that +1 will both increase the lvl of the Soulrend gem itself AND the Empower gem!
Ok, I got a +2 socketed projectile gem.

So this will give me the same result since empower only affects skill gems, right?

I say this because is too hard (expensive) for me to put 6L in the chest, well in fact, I cannot craft the 6 linked yet, just 6 socket

Thanks !
"
Sergitu wrote:
Ok, I got a +2 socketed projectile gem.

So this will give me the same result since empower only affects skill gems, right?

I say this because is too hard (expensive) for me to put 6L in the chest, well in fact, I cannot craft the 6 linked yet, just 6 socket

Thanks !

Jup, would also be a good sollution!
Hi there !

I managed to create a wand with implicit +37% spell dmg and one modifier: +1 to all chaos gems.

I can craft the +3 modifiers but I dont know if it will have same number of crafts like yours. I mean, Should I exalt one more modifier before crafting?

After playing a lot I started to know that gem level is the most important thing, et least for this char.

It would be hard to find 1500 Vaal Orbs for the 6-link hahaha. Thanks again man!

#1 Fan
"
Sergitu wrote:
Hi there !

I managed to create a wand with implicit +37% spell dmg and one modifier: +1 to all chaos gems.

I can craft the +3 modifiers but I dont know if it will have same number of crafts like yours. I mean, Should I exalt one more modifier before crafting?

After playing a lot I started to know that gem level is the most important thing, et least for this char.

It would be hard to find 1500 Vaal Orbs for the 6-link hahaha. Thanks again man!

#1 Fan

Hi, I would exalt 1 more.
When I created this wand, it was still possible to craft more then 3 modifiers on an item through bench crafting.
Not anymore now. :)

Yeah, chaos skills scale incredibly well with gem lvl ^^
Hey there, I just want to say that this build is my first build in PoE and really fun to play. I just wanted to try out ED/Cont as well, can I run ED/Cont instead of Soulrend and Bane on the same setup?
"
Hey there, I just want to say that this build is my first build in PoE and really fun to play. I just wanted to try out ED/Cont as well, can I run ED/Cont instead of Soulrend and Bane on the same setup?

Hey!
Yes, the skill tree would be exactly the same, so yea, mix and match as you wish :)
"
Claeysken wrote:
"

Hey!
Yes, the skill tree would be exactly the same, so yea, mix and match as you wish :)

Thank you so much for the wonderful guide and your response :) The same items should work as well I suppose?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info