Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.11] Soulrend/Bane Trickster - over 1.3mil Shaper dps!

Hey man this is my first build as I'm new, and I'm having a blast. I'm Lvl 26 right now and have done everything in Act 2 besides travel to the Vaal's place to move on to Act 3. I haven't come across Malevolence yet, and none of the vendors are selling it. You said around Lvl 24 we should be able to acces it, but maybe I've just missed something. Either way I think I can get it in Act 3, so it's not a big deal. This build is a lot of fun. Thanks in advance for any help, and thanks for the build.
Evening...

Was looking through your guide and hope you don't mind but done some work with the POB to include your suggested leveling routes, Ascendancy choices, bandit choices and trade links for items in the notes section.

Was going to continue with the trade links for the rares but ran out of time, looking forward to testing the build!

Edit : Added more items to the notes with trade links to unlinked and correct linked version

https://pastebin.com/imN5s7LC
Last edited by NoAimNecessary on Sep 10, 2020, 2:24:05 PM
Hey

your guide looks amazing, i want to start with this build in 3.12
do you think the new curse skills is something that works well with this build?
i was hoping i could combine the two.

let me know your thoughts

cheers
Does the cluster node "Master of Fear" still work with Bane?
"
crack_babies wrote:
Hey

cheers

Hey, yea, I don't see changes that really affects how this build works. So everything should remain as it was :)

"
crack_babies wrote:
Hey

cheers

Hey, yea, I don't see changes that really affects how this build works. So everything should remain as it was :)

"
decodeon wrote:
Does the cluster node "Master of Fear" still work with Bane?

Hey,

Not directly with Bane, but with the hex curses that we have linked to it.
Hey,

First off, Awesome guide. Thank you!

You mention speccing into "Whispers of Doom", so that you can link Temporal Chains as a second curse, but when I look at the posted pics of the skill trees per level, in the leveling section, it doesn't look like you actually put points into Whispers of Doom or the wheel that it's connected to.

Thanks
"
Petegemma wrote:
Hey,

First off, Awesome guide. Thank you!

You mention speccing into "Whispers of Doom", so that you can link Temporal Chains as a second curse, but when I look at the posted pics of the skill trees per level, in the leveling section, it doesn't look like you actually put points into Whispers of Doom or the wheel that it's connected to.

Thanks

Nevermind, I'm an idiot. The tree has changed since this guide. Disregard. Love the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info