[3.11] Soulrend/Bane Trickster - over 1.3mil Shaper dps!

Started doing this build yesterday and currently on act 8. Bane and soulrend is insanely fun. I've never had such steamroll experience through acts before. Can't wait mapping etc with this one.

Thanks for the guide!
With the nerfs of Cluster Jewels, what would you recommend to use the passives on instead?
I'd rather have a build that doesn't use Cluster Jewels at all in their current state.
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
With the nerfs of Cluster Jewels, what would you recommend to use the passives on instead?
I'd rather have a build that doesn't use Cluster Jewels at all in their current state.

Hey,

Well, I do still think Cluster jewels are the best option, but if you want, drop them and pick up the new Elusive cluster they added called "No Witnesses".
Use the rest of the points to fill out the nearby DoT clusters :)

Greetz
Hi!

First of all, thanks for the build!

Quick question - why did you cap chaos res if you're not using the divine flesh? Or was it just due to delirium mobs hitting with chaos damage most of the time? Would it make sense to shove in divine flesh instead of wind dancer?
"
Hi!

First of all, thanks for the build!

Quick question - why did you cap chaos res if you're not using the divine flesh? Or was it just due to delirium mobs hitting with chaos damage most of the time? Would it make sense to shove in divine flesh instead of wind dancer?

Hey!

Mostly just to avoid one shots by chaos mobs :)
Also, makes using Forbidden Taste much safer.

Divine Flesh would not be good I think, since this build uses EB.
This would litterelly half the defence we get from EB, so wouldn't use it personally :)

Greetz
Hi I am using the build and having a good time just wanted to ask some questions?

How do you feel about glancing blows I see some people using it wondering if you think it is worth it.

Also any other good anointment Soul of steel seems expensive right now for me

thanks in advance
"
masterkex wrote:
Hi I am using the build and having a good time just wanted to ask some questions?

How do you feel about glancing blows I see some people using it wondering if you think it is worth it.

Also any other good anointment Soul of steel seems expensive right now for me

thanks in advance

It would be a nice defensive boost for sure, but would require some extra points though.

A good anoint I have used in the past is Diamond Skin, very cheap and helps with getting enough resists :)

Greetz
Hey can I have a question, if I hit the same enemy with 3 projectiles of soulrend, do they do their own DoT or just apply one DoT? Idk if it's worth to drop MGP for bosses or not
"
prometteo14 wrote:
Hey can I have a question, if I hit the same enemy with 3 projectiles of soulrend, do they do their own DoT or just apply one DoT? Idk if it's worth to drop MGP for bosses or not

Hey,

projectiles from 1 cast from the same skill do not stack :)
This is known as "shotgunning" and this has been patched out by GGG a long time ago.

You could replace GMP with something like Void Manip on bosses :)

Greetz
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
prometteo14 wrote:

Hey,

projectiles from 1 cast from the same skill do not stack :)
This is known as "shotgunning" and this has been patched out by GGG a long time ago.

You could replace GMP with something like Void Manip on bosses :)

Greetz

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info