[3.10] INSANE REGEN BLADE VORTEX PATHFINDER [6k+ Effective life] [2k+ Regen] [3M-7.5M Shaper dps]

Hey trying ur build out could u tell me what pantheons do u recommend ty and fun full :3
hi i have solid gear but i die a lot.. dps is fine but i cant do 2 t15 maps without dying.. and thats alch and go map i dont use chisel or sextants or delirium orbs..

i have 3k life and 3k mana... i dont think it will be much better when i get 1k life and mana more because i will play harder content

do u have any advice ?
Last edited by Bore_Lee on Apr 24, 2020, 4:54:21 AM
Thought I'd post back now that I've finished this build out, at least as far as I'm inclined to take it. I can probably do a bit better on my ring, but here are some things I like about this build:

Things I like:
* I can take 115 stacks of darkness in mine before it becomes a problem. Gives me plenty of time to branch out and not stress about hitting a flare as quick.
* Just facetanks over the traps in Uber Lab. Speed boost from flasks means you can do lab runs fairly consistently.
* Movespeed at +134%. Pretty sure I can go higher. Makes moving through delerium mobs is fast and fun.
* Not a meta, so it might not get nerfed on its own mertis. The typical GGG of sucking all fun out of the game so Chris can drink your salty tears still applies, so I'm assuming something about this will be less fun in 3.11.

Things I didn't like:
* it SUCKED to level up until i got past a certain DPS/mana point. I think around level 80 or it finally became fun.

Things I modified:
Mistwall just brings this build together in so many ways:
** Max Attack Block Chance
** Extra elemental resist
** Shield Charge FTW!

*I'm running Arcane Surge instead of increased AOE in my gloves, because at level 8, I can trip it every time i pop my Withering Step + Plague Bearer.

I did that change because Flame dash shares a cooldown with withering step, and I found that I would run out of dash ability right when I needed it most for the F'n delirium death AOE effects. Using shield charge enabled me to dart out of it very consistently with the full benefits of the Withering step at my disposal.

I can't speak to T14 content. I've gone as high as T13 with single delerium orb deathless. Once I get one more level I'll try stacking orbs.

My Gear:

DPS:
Even without a second Cold Iron point, and still some levels go to at my jewels, i'm at 2M shaper DPS. That's pretty good to deal with most content, and is satisfying. Looking forward to maxing/corrupting these.

Final change is I linked steelskin with second wind support. Enfeeble curse would only get overwritten by the despair curse from the flask, and I'd rather have that additional damage mitigation popping up over and over.
Last edited by Pinkalicious on May 1, 2020, 8:30:19 AM
The min-max pob is kinda wierd. Fortify doesn't work with flame dash, why include it there?
Last edited by AsceticPOE on May 1, 2020, 5:27:03 PM
"
The min-max pob is kinda wierd. Fortify doesn't work with flame dash, why include it there?

I thought the same thing. That's why I linked fortify with shield charge and decay. Gets me fortify and even more chaos dps. It's satisfying blasting into packs and watching them disintegrate as BV/poison does it's job.
"
Pinkalicious wrote:
"

I thought the same thing. That's why I linked fortify with shield charge and decay. Gets me fortify and even more chaos dps. It's satisfying blasting into packs and watching them disintegrate as BV/poison does it's job.

btw does second wind even work with CWDT? From the tooltip I can't see the cooldown reduced. It's still 3 secs for me.
Last edited by AsceticPOE on May 2, 2020, 4:02:31 PM
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
"
Pinkalicious wrote:
"

btw does second wind even work with CWDT? From the tooltip I can't see the cooldown reduced. It's still 3 secs for me.

You are correct. That was a mistake from when I still didn't use CWDT. I've swapped the green gem for enhance. The original guide had enfeeble, either works.

As of today I've beaten all 4 guardians at awakening level 4, all but 1 deathless. Attempted an A5 Sirus. I was able to get him down to ~20% before I died, and then it went LAG -> death -> LAG -> death -> LAG -> DEATH -> shield charged into the damn doom storm which of course meant DEATH, and finally died trying to get out of the meteor maze. I was outside of it, but I still insta died to the meteor.

So yup, not really Sirus viable, at least in an unskilled players hands. I'm only at 3,300 mana, and around 425/s regen w/o flasks.

Most other content is easy, just keep moving. Really sirus (and Atziri temple) are the only two pieces of content I couldn't beat.
"
Pinkalicious wrote:
Thought I'd post back now that I've finished this build out, at least as far as I'm inclined to take it. I can probably do a bit better on my ring, but here are some things I like about this build:

Things I like:
* I can take 115 stacks of darkness in mine before it becomes a problem. Gives me plenty of time to branch out and not stress about hitting a flare as quick.
* Just facetanks over the traps in Uber Lab. Speed boost from flasks means you can do lab runs fairly consistently.
* Movespeed at +134%. Pretty sure I can go higher. Makes moving through delerium mobs is fast and fun.
* Not a meta, so it might not get nerfed on its own mertis. The typical GGG of sucking all fun out of the game so Chris can drink your salty tears still applies, so I'm assuming something about this will be less fun in 3.11.

Things I didn't like:
* it SUCKED to level up until i got past a certain DPS/mana point. I think around level 80 or it finally became fun.

Things I modified:
Mistwall just brings this build together in so many ways:
** Max Attack Block Chance
** Extra elemental resist
** Shield Charge FTW!

*I'm running Arcane Surge instead of increased AOE in my gloves, because at level 8, I can trip it every time i pop my Withering Step + Plague Bearer.

I did that change because Flame dash shares a cooldown with withering step, and I found that I would run out of dash ability right when I needed it most for the F'n delirium death AOE effects. Using shield charge enabled me to dart out of it very consistently with the full benefits of the Withering step at my disposal.

I can't speak to T14 content. I've gone as high as T13 with single delerium orb deathless. Once I get one more level I'll try stacking orbs.

My Gear:

DPS:
Even without a second Cold Iron point, and still some levels go to at my jewels, i'm at 2M shaper DPS. That's pretty good to deal with most content, and is satisfying. Looking forward to maxing/corrupting these.

Final change is I linked steelskin with second wind support. Enfeeble curse would only get overwritten by the despair curse from the flask, and I'd rather have that additional damage mitigation popping up over and over.

follow this one...and still not die when farming...good guide..thanks a lot...
Wake up Dem, It's time for another league!
ps. it's thankful
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info