[3.10] INSANE REGEN BLADE VORTEX PATHFINDER [6k+ Effective life] [2k+ Regen] [3M-7.5M Shaper dps]

Build is an absolute tank with the right investment. Been working on min-maxing for the last couple days and have managed to get up to 4mil dps plus insane regen/clear/survivability.
Did just start leveling myself a pathfinder to play this build to use for running maps. Hopefully able to do that faster then my necro
I've been playing this build now for about a week. Took a while to level, but I quickly realized that Caustic Arrow is far superior for leveling rather than BV. It doesn't impact the tree too much as the skills between them have maximum synergy. I used a Tabula until level 71, and just now switched to a 6L chest. Will update with links to my jewels in a sec. This is far from optimized, but the mana regen is quite nice. Reminds me a bit of my fav. build of all time, the Zerphi VD build.

The gear below is still half my leveling gear, and half end-state.

When I swap out the gems for BV, I use these two knives:

I did notice that there was a flaw in the gem setup. You can't have both Arcane Cloak and Immortal Call in the same triggered 4L. Cloak never triggers. I've slotted Vaal Blight in there instead.
Last edited by Pinkalicious on Apr 14, 2020, 1:17:46 PM

I'm using these two for clear. Obliteration as suggested, but mistwall makes you even more tanky and lets you be lazy because of the block and avoidance and dodge~ Two oblit's was a bit much for just clearing.

Thanks for writing the guide, it's a fun build :)

EDITTTT:

Just thought I'd add that Divine Mana Flask is a better choice than Eternal because it gives more mana per second. The downside is it's got a really short period of a few seconds and can run out of charges (not infinite) if you don't have the mods for it. Put it on 26% quality at hillock and you'll be at 352 base mana per sec, vs 324 on the eternal at 26%. The tough bit is getting one though... an eternal 26% is about 100c but I've got to craft my own divine flask. Anyways, with 2 mods of reduced charges and mana flask recovery on the belt it's pretty amazing, but now I'm clearing maps counting 1234-pinky_flask-1234-pinky_flask lolll

-vs-

Divine = 336 (352)
Eternal = 308
Last edited by RichardFox on Apr 16, 2020, 3:33:01 PM
Just an update, I'm up to level 82. Starting to feel smoother. Lack of HP (i'm at 3K) means I can still die to bosses, but I'm comfortably running all the white maps, and wrapped up uber lab. Using Mistwall as RichardFox recommended has been a boon, as it trivializes all lab content.

I deviated a bit from the tree since I decided to pick up some more resists / life nodes. I'm also playing around with Righteous fire, as the regen enables us to run it when flasks are up. With all flasks, arcane, and RF I'm at around 1.2M pob against trash and 900K against shaper/gaurdians. Still decent DPS for very little investment.

Given the low health count I'm hesitant to call this "tanky", as you need to stay vigilant with flasks otherwise pretty much insta death during Delerium.
"
Pinkalicious wrote:
Just an update, I'm up to level 82. Starting to feel smoother. Lack of HP (i'm at 3K) means I can still die to bosses, but I'm comfortably running all the white maps, and wrapped up uber lab. Using Mistwall as RichardFox recommended has been a boon, as it trivializes all lab content.

I deviated a bit from the tree since I decided to pick up some more resists / life nodes. I'm also playing around with Righteous fire, as the regen enables us to run it when flasks are up. With all flasks, arcane, and RF I'm at around 1.2M pob against trash and 900K against shaper/gaurdians. Still decent DPS for very little investment.

Given the low health count I'm hesitant to call this "tanky", as you need to stay vigilant with flasks otherwise pretty much insta death during Delerium.

Picking up life nodes doesn't actually help us that much. Make sure you look at your Ehp on PoB. You want to have a lot more mana than life since it's easier to get high. For righteous fire i recommand it only for bosses. it reduces your regen a lot and makes you weaker since we don't run Bottled faith.

I have a slightly more optimized version in mind but i have 0 time due to school to update this guide for now.
"
RichardFox wrote:

I'm using these two for clear. Obliteration as suggested, but mistwall makes you even more tanky and lets you be lazy because of the block and avoidance and dodge~ Two oblit's was a bit much for just clearing.

Thanks for writing the guide, it's a fun build :)

EDITTTT:

Just thought I'd add that Divine Mana Flask is a better choice than Eternal because it gives more mana per second. The downside is it's got a really short period of a few seconds and can run out of charges (not infinite) if you don't have the mods for it. Put it on 26% quality at hillock and you'll be at 352 base mana per sec, vs 324 on the eternal at 26%. The tough bit is getting one though... an eternal 26% is about 100c but I've got to craft my own divine flask. Anyways, with 2 mods of reduced charges and mana flask recovery on the belt it's pretty amazing, but now I'm clearing maps counting 1234-pinky_flask-1234-pinky_flask lolll

-vs-

Divine = 336 (352)
Eternal = 308

Glad that you like the build !

Going for reduced charges used VS Flasks applied to you have 8% increased Effect is an important lost to consider. I wouldn't go with divine flask due to the shorter duration.
"
Pinkalicious wrote:
I've been playing this build now for about a week. Took a while to level, but I quickly realized that Caustic Arrow is far superior for leveling rather than BV. It doesn't impact the tree too much as the skills between them have maximum synergy. I used a Tabula until level 71, and just now switched to a 6L chest. Will update with links to my jewels in a sec. This is far from optimized, but the mana regen is quite nice. Reminds me a bit of my fav. build of all time, the Zerphi VD build.

The gear below is still half my leveling gear, and half end-state.

When I swap out the gems for BV, I use these two knives:

I did notice that there was a flaw in the gem setup. You can't have both Arcane Cloak and Immortal Call in the same triggered 4L. Cloak never triggers. I've slotted Vaal Blight in there instead.

It's a mistake i made when linking my gear to the guide. I picked up a low level gem instead of 20 i had in my stash but the PoB should be updated with it. You can go with steelskin also for the same effect but without the mana removed.
Last edited by Dem_hunter on Apr 18, 2020, 10:22:53 PM
Posted Min/max version. 7.5m shaper dps.

Going to update the gear and skill gems before the end of the month
nice man..love the build...im on lvl 86 n using this build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info