[3.10] INSANE REGEN BLADE VORTEX PATHFINDER [6k+ Effective life] [2k+ Regen] [3M-7.5M Shaper dps]

Pros & Cons

*IMPORTANT*
Due to the change to The Agnostic node now being integrated onto the tree and a few cluster changes, i feel like this build has been massively nerfed or at the very least not worth it for me to Min/max anymore. Was pretty fun in 3.10 but i'm moving on to other builds in 3.11. Thanks for understanding.
Last edited by Dem_hunter on Jun 17, 2020, 7:56:16 PM
Last bumped on Jun 5, 2020, 8:52:55 PM
Reserved
sup u clean all content with this build? thanks
"
Akiass wrote:

Yes without a problem. Just today i was casually farming shaper and this is also going to be my build to reach 36 challenges. Did simulacrum a few days ago without dying once.
"
Dem_hunter wrote:
"
Akiass wrote:

Yes without a problem. Just today i was casually farming shaper and this is also going to be my build to reach 36 challenges. Did simulacrum a few days ago without dying once.

Can u make a video with simulacrum?
"
qww177 wrote:
"
Dem_hunter wrote:
"
Akiass wrote:

Can u make a video with simulacrum?

If i end up doing another simulacrum i'll try to record it but with the amount of monsters my recording struggles.
Is there a way u can show me your skills tree?
I'm looking forward to your update.
Can u check my gear on PoB on how to get more dmg? atm i level up yesterday it feels great the mechanic but dunno about if you gonna still updating you build guide
How do you cap your resists with all these uniques?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info