[3.10] INSANE REGEN BLADE VORTEX PATHFINDER [6k+ Effective life] [2k+ Regen] [3M-7.5M Shaper dps]

"
xProfanitic wrote:
How do you cap your resists with all these uniques?

You have gloves, boots, belt, and a ring to do it. Its not super hard, im on 96/113/81 in my resistances.

Using catalysts on ring and belt nets you a lot of res.
"
xProfanitic wrote:
How do you cap your resists with all these uniques?

What fender said + i use a militant faith with elemental resistance for each 10 devotion. You can also use some jewel if you can't reach the cap but it should be fairly easy.
Hi, I appreciate your efforts a lot :D & very nice build i just started the build was wondering can't u just squeeze in a HoA as u have constant 40 virulance (i know it will reserve alot) but isnt it worth it for the dmg abit or even for back tracking mobs left cuz u get it 6 lvls as the bv?
is it cuz we lose alot of mana pool thus surviving cant we do anything to solve that?
thx again :D
"
Hi, I appreciate your efforts a lot :D & very nice build i just started the build was wondering can't u just squeeze in a HoA as u have constant 40 virulance (i know it will reserve alot) but isnt it worth it for the dmg abit or even for back tracking mobs left cuz u get it 6 lvls as the bv?
is it cuz we lose alot of mana pool thus surviving cant we do anything to solve that?
thx again :D

Unfortunately we can't squeeze in HoA due to survivability issue. This build is all about keeping as much mana as possible so that MoM protect us. Also malevolence give us skill duration which is huge to keep blade vortex and not have to spam it.

I need to optimize this build to the max but atm school is starting again and a lot of personal stuff is going on for me.
I would like to suggest some improvements for the cluster jewels.

For large i went with wicked pall instead of overwhelming malice and other two is the same. I have overwhelming malice on my other medium jewel.
Reason is to keep BV uptime longer.

Also for the medium cluster i chose circling oblivion and wicked pall for the same reason.

Both seems to show higher DPS in PoB but even if it didn't i would still choose it just for better BV uptime.
Last edited by Terrony on Apr 6, 2020, 7:09:16 PM
"
I would like to suggest some improvements for the cluster jewels.

For large i went with wicked pall instead of overwhelming malice and other two is the same. I have overwhelming malice on my other medium jewel.
Reason is to keep BV uptime longer.

Also for the medium cluster i chose circling oblivion and wicked pall for the same reason.

Both seems to show higher DPS in PoB but even if it didn't i would still choose it just for better BV uptime.

Thanks for the suggestion! I actually added it to my new version of the build. Overwhelming malice is too good against bosses to leave out and with my new version i went with way more regen. I found that 8 seconds is plenty of time to keep up blade vortex.
I know why people hate bv now lol. Constatnly have to be up close and you can get oneshot easily.. I die alot in high tier maps and you cant stand still or you get fucked but the damage is there. I wish there was another skill to use instaed of BV.
Hi!

Can this build do awakener 8 sirus u think?

Cheers
"
ldbob wrote:
Hi!

Can this build do awakener 8 sirus u think?

Cheers

It can eventually but i wouldnt recommand it since sirus moves a lot more now. Farming sirus lvl 8 on it wouldnt be enjoyable.
Just did simulacrum today, not deathless but i think it felt good. I stopped dying a lot after i got my watchers eye and switched flame dash linked with fortify. Also got AoE nodes on the tree because the BV AoE was not great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info