[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

What should i improve next( to increase damage)?(the stones in the tree are definitely to be replaced)
Ancine, Accuracy can be the cause of my damage is not too strong?

ps: sorry about my english
"
Beorn2 wrote:
Ancine, Accuracy can be the cause of my damage is not too strong?

ps: sorry about my english

Id assume it would be your awful wand.

Not a lvl21 Volatile Dead.
no Cooldown on belt and boots.

And useless cluster jewel. You might want to take a look at the first post and go from there. Then go on poe.ninja and look up the build and see what cluster jewels they are using.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on May 20, 2020, 5:54:37 PM
"
Polihraf wrote:
What should i improve next( to increase damage)?(the stones in the tree are definitely to be replaced)

Drop dash as the Dex requirement is too high. Go with Flame Dash or Frostblink instead. You're going to be using Shield Charge to zip around anyway, Flame Dash is good enough to get you across gaps and whatnot. You're not gonna be blinking you're going to be shield charging.

Personally I dropped the WoC/spellslinger setup and made room for Herald of Ash. Swap your rings with a pair of Circle of Anguish rings and get high Herald buff % mods. If you have the ex to spend get ones with % fire damage, otherwise get one with mana reserve and the other one whatever. If you need the fire exposure debuff, try to go for Corrosive Elements on your large cluster.

Swap amulet enchantment with Arcane Swiftness if you can stomach having less block. Get -9 mana to your amulet in place of the ring. I'd try for +1 fire spell mod on the amulet, but that can get expensive.

Try to craft a better wand. Use deaf anger essences and try to roll 2 fire dmg mods, or a +1 all/fire spell skill mod. Might take you a while as buying essences is a pain.

Try to find boots with +fire dmg on kill enchant.

Helmet go for Spellslinger cooldown recovery, you want to aim for 52% CDR (gem gives 19, enchant can give 20 or 30) or 69%, depending on what your budget allows.

Gloves get dmg on chilled enemies mod.

I don't see you stacking chaos resistance so I assume you haven't gone the route of Glorious Vanity. Stacking 88 (89 if you get lucky with the notable conversion) is hard but it can be done. You get a huge chunk from Born of Chaos small cluster and the notable (if you want to flip through timeless gems to find it).

Good luck!
"
lect84 wrote:
"
Polihraf wrote:

Drop dash as the Dex requirement is too high. Go with Flame Dash or Frostblink instead. You're going to be using Shield Charge to zip around anyway, Flame Dash is good enough to get you across gaps and whatnot. You're not gonna be blinking you're going to be shield charging.

Personally I dropped the WoC/spellslinger setup and made room for Herald of Ash. Swap your rings with a pair of Circle of Anguish rings and get high Herald buff % mods. If you have the ex to spend get ones with % fire damage, otherwise get one with mana reserve and the other one whatever. If you need the fire exposure debuff, try to go for Corrosive Elements on your large cluster.

Swap amulet enchantment with Arcane Swiftness if you can stomach having less block. Get -9 mana to your amulet in place of the ring. I'd try for +1 fire spell mod on the amulet, but that can get expensive.

Try to craft a better wand. Use deaf anger essences and try to roll 2 fire dmg mods, or a +1 all/fire spell skill mod. Might take you a while as buying essences is a pain.

Helmet go for Spellslinger cooldown recovery, you want to aim for 52% CDR (gem gives 19, enchant can give 20 or 30) or 69%, depending on what your budget allows.

I don't see you stacking chaos resistance so I assume you haven't gone the route of Glorious Vanity. Stacking 88 (89 if you get lucky with the notable conversion) is hard but it can be done. You get a huge chunk from Born of Chaos small cluster and the notable (if you want to flip through timeless gems to find it).

Good luck!

Thanks for the answer, I will check all the options.
I did not see good fire wands in the trade, so I took the best I could.
Flamedash - is great skill but i hate it for double dash sometimes.
Yesterday i made some changes:

Also replaced gems in tree. As i understand damage can be increased by increasing spell damage/flat fire damage to spells/fire damage, right?
"
Polihraf wrote:
"
lect84 wrote:
"
Polihraf wrote:

Good luck!

Thanks for the answer, I will check all the options.
I did not see good fire wands in the trade, so I took the best I could.
Flamedash - is great skill but i hate it for double dash sometimes.
Yesterday i made some changes:

Also replaced gems in tree. As i understand damage can be increased by increasing spell damage/flat fire damage to spells/fire damage, right?

You only want flat fire on the wand.
I tried to match OP wand and bought this
and gloves
"
Polihraf wrote:
I tried to match OP wand and bought this
and gloves

Your original wand is most likely better than that one.

Those gloves are good. Only thing better on those drop the stupid chaos res and get the damage during flask effect.
Hey.

Have some ex do spend.What part of gear should i improve for more damage?

My gear

"
Jeanman wrote:
Hey.

Have some ex do spend.What part of gear should i improve for more damage?

My gear

bro your gear is much better optimized for damage than mine. If i can do the content relatively fast, you should have absolutely 0 need for damage and you should focus on tankyness. And my suggestion for tankyness is to use a mechanic from the timeless jewels.

If you absolutely want more damage, get my helmet.
Last edited by ancine on May 24, 2020, 6:50:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info