[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hi,
what should i do with my gear for more damage?

Last edited by jdiii on May 24, 2020, 9:16:35 AM
"
jdiii wrote:
Hi,
what should i do with my gear for more damage?

Lvl 21 Volatile Dead.

Get rid of that shitty wand. You dont have any way to put 2 curses on mobs unless you want to get a Lvl5 Awakened Curse on Hit.
You need Fire Damage, Fire Damage to Spells, Trigger and double damage to start with.

But if you really wanna boost the damage either follow mine which is low life.
Or the post before yours using 2 Anguish Rings and Herald of Ash.

You have two descecrate spells and one is llinked with your bone offering and tempest shield. Would cast when damage taken be better to support those?
"
DIRTYGOLD007 wrote:
You have two descecrate spells and one is llinked with your bone offering and tempest shield. Would cast when damage taken be better to support those?
Afaik they both stack to spawn double the amount of corpses. One is on spellslinger and another is linked to "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill" on wand. So both are automated.
Thank you.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
DIRTYGOLD007 wrote:
Afaik they both stack to spawn double the amount of corpses. One is on spellslinger and another is linked to "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill" on wand. So both are automated.

The only problem with that is desecrate can only spawn a max of 10 corpses and a single cast gives 5. A regular spell cascade gives the max of 10 and is also linked to spellslinger. The awakened version isn't really doing anything unless I'm missing something else.
"
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
DIRTYGOLD007 wrote:

The only problem with that is desecrate can only spawn a max of 10 corpses and a single cast gives 5. A regular spell cascade gives the max of 10 and is also linked to spellslinger. The awakened version isn't really doing anything unless I'm missing something else.

the awakened version was cause i am rich as fuck boiii. I also have it on the trigger so that bone offering procs when i am moving via movement spells, not only attacking. Really helpful in long boss fights or just back tracking a map. It is about consistency in this decision. Or in a situation where i flame dash into a pack of mobs, boom, they are all chilled and when i attack i instantly explode on them. It is just good to have.

Also the fact there is really nothing else i could put there that i wanted.
Last edited by ancine on May 26, 2020, 6:05:59 AM

guyz any advice for upgrades. would be appreciated
"
RazarkKertia wrote:

guyz any advice for upgrades. would be appreciated

Wand

lvl 21 Volatile Dead

You also need Barrage Support not Barrage. Then level all those 3/20 gems up to 20/20 atleast.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on May 26, 2020, 5:42:37 PM
this league start viable?

also why are we using hypothermia+elemental focus support? correct me if im wrong but isnt that counter-intuitive since you cant inflict any elemental ailment?
Last edited by VRCEEEEE on May 27, 2020, 10:11:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info