[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
vonkz wrote:
My current gear after 5 days playing league (late start due RL)

Any hints?

Lvl21 Volatile Dead

Helm with proper enchant.

Boots + Belt with cooldown.

working on that just 5 days playing in this league need to farm them

thanks for the tips
If anyone in standard wants to spice up his build, i got those 2 sick Megalomaniacs for sale:

The first one with Heraldry obviously only make sense if you are playing Herald of Ash.

Cult leader on the second one fully works for our damage due to the spiritual aid note in our skill-tree.

Both jewels give a great boost in offense AND defense!

Lemme know if interested, prices are negotiable...
My question is why don't we use gloves with supported by level x faster attacks and/or improved x% attack speed as we did with poet pen vd builds in previous leages?

regards
"
babutian wrote:
My question is why don't we use gloves with supported by level x faster attacks and/or improved x% attack speed as we did with poet pen vd builds in previous leages?

regards
because of barrage support allowing you to be in an almost constant state of "attacking" thus instantly triggering the spell.
Ah so Frenzy attack speed doesn't matter anymore?

One more question - where does life leech from fire damage come from?

Thanks!
Last edited by babutian on May 17, 2020, 8:48:01 AM
"
babutian wrote:
where does life leech from fire damage come from?
Doryani's lesson on cluster.
Who can explain why we choose Righteous army & Spiritual Aid instead Heart of flame?

And how to calculate damage in PoB?(everything is great but i what to understand why it's work)
Last edited by Polihraf on May 19, 2020, 4:04:00 PM
"
Polihraf wrote:
Who can explain why we choose Righteous army & Spiritual Aid instead Heart of flame?

And how to calculate damage in PoB?(everything is great but i what to understand why it's work)

Less points to get 60% damage ?

"
Polihraf wrote:

So...
the Spiritual Aid node makes it so minion damage also increases YOUR damage. if you follow his tree EXACTLY, you have 10% and 15% from the Lord of the Dead nodes, and Retribution gives you 10% minion damage. (all 3 =35%)
Also, your Ascendancy small nodes (each one gives 15% minion damage, 4 of them total) give you 60% minion damage.

The spiritual aid cluster also gives you 69% increased damage.

By taking Spiritual Aid, it makes that TOTAL 164% (35+60+69%) increased minion damage apply TO YOU.

82% increased fire damage, or 164% inc minion damage.

Edit'd for typo
Last edited by Ferralissa on May 20, 2020, 2:15:38 AM
"
Ferralissa wrote:
"
Polihraf wrote:

So...
the Spiritual Aid node makes it so minion damage also increases YOUR damage. if you follow his tree EXACTLY, you have 10% and 15% from the Lord of the Dead nodes, and Retribution gives you 10% minion damage. (all 3 =35%)
Also, your Ascendancy small nodes (each one gives 15% minion damage, 4 of them total) give you 60% minion damage.

The spiritual aid cluster also gives you 69% increased damage.

By taking Spiritual Aid, it makes that TOTAL 164% (35+60+69%) increased minion damage apply TO YOU.

82% increased fire damage, or 164% inc minion damage.

Edit'd for typo

thank you mate :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info