[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Would not recommenced using this build to start now. It requires fixing reservation which is not a good league start
"
Tim0th wrote:
And what about droping DD or VD to keep juste one main spell and 5 supports gems ? Still pretty good no ?

I only use VD in my 6 link. But I was following his guide before he changed it for Harvest league so my tree is different as well. Problem is I use 3 Spellslingers. Guess I'll find out tomorrow how bad it is when I log in. Knew they'd nerf VD just didn't think they'd nerf so many things at once.
Last edited by tUrNiTuP83 on Sep 18, 2020, 9:54:05 AM
prolly gonna jump to other build
I could still make it work somehow...
With enchant "Skills Supported by Spellslinger have 15% reduced Mana Reservation" on helm
and "Socketed Gems have 10% reduced Mana Reservation" on shield it still possible to use without removing some gems.

I feel a bit lucky to be able to use that build for some farm without starting from zero since GGG also messed up my Atlas progression. I'll rush Before they finish to destroy it completly. -__-
"
Thonyzuka wrote:
I could still make it work somehow...
With enchant "Skills Supported by Spellslinger have 15% reduced Mana Reservation" on helm
and "Socketed Gems have 10% reduced Mana Reservation" on shield it still possible to use without removing some gems.

I feel a bit lucky to be able to use that build for some farm without starting from zero since GGG also messed up my Atlas progression. I'll rush Before they finish to destroy it completly. -__-

Yea same just had to swap for a helmet with the enchant then good to go again. (I'm playing on standard)

Mapping is still fine and I'm still face tanking bosses, but noticeably less tanky than before.
Going to stick with this until I figure out a better char for mapping i guess.
Last edited by yan623 on Sep 21, 2020, 2:02:03 AM
Anyone play this build in Heist? How is it going?
I'm playing it. So far so good in maps. I can only run a 5-links but the DPS is really good while being extremely tanky. Let's see how far it can go. Super fun to play for more casual players that don't care about making it to the top of the endgame and just want to play for fun.

It clears super fast and I don't even have the inpulsa yet.
I've managed to complete T16 maps ok still on standard (Character Voodoo_Deathstrike) , but I had to disable the spellslinger on my helmet as I didn't have enough mana :(

Any body have any ideas of a work round for the mana problem ?

"
Sentry001 wrote:
I've managed to complete T16 maps ok still on standard (Character Voodoo_Deathstrike) , but I had to disable the spellslinger on my helmet as I didn't have enough mana :(

Any body have any ideas of a work round for the mana problem ?

helmet enchantment?
Thanks for your reply.

I've managed to change around my passive tree and got some great results.

I can use all my spellslinger skills now and I even do more damage.

My build seems to be better then ever :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info