GGPK Defragmenter

Hmmm... Do i have to delete changed file "contentold.ggpk? Because my folder now weight 9GB..

I opened window (in game folder) by clicking shift+rmb and wrote "ggpk_defragment.exe content.ggpk content2.ggpk" like Radiatoren wrote. Defragment.exe was on PoE folder where the client is.
"When you look into the abyss, it also looks at you."
"
Maelt wrote:
Hmmm... Do i have to delete changed file "contentold.ggpk? Because my folder now weight 9GB..

I think you can safely delete the old once you've checked that the game works.

I always keep a copy of my current ggpk in case something goes wrong, to avoid a 5 GB re-download. But that's not necessary, especially if disk space is a concern.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Ok, thank you :)
"When you look into the abyss, it also looks at you."
Thanks this is awesome,
Hooray for clever people
Last edited by PhillTheWill on Jan 15, 2013, 2:51:14 PM
Manage to shave off a 100MB, not bad.
Hopefully this will help people with SSD drives, i know it can be a pain to maintain free space on those! :)
Does it somehow improves the game performance (like shorter loading times etc.) or does nothing else except saving some HD space?
"
Ursuk wrote:
Does it somehow improves the game performance (like shorter loading times etc.) or does nothing else except saving some HD space?

according to some others responses in this thread, yes it did improve preformance (loading times).

you didnt read the all the replies did you? ;)

Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
"
wade001 wrote:
"
Ursuk wrote:

according to some others responses in this thread, yes it did improve preformance (loading times).

you didnt read the all the replies did you? ;)

I didn't :P
Thanks, works great

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info