GGPK Defragmenter

Also:
"
Rory wrote:
To run a command prompt from within a window in Vista and Windows 7, Shift+Right Click the window, and select the "Open command window here" option.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531

(Continue with radiatoren's guide step 3)
[The Prison] Crawl a text-based dungeon - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/26299
Edit: Figured it out. Thanks for the help fellas.

Hm, is it safe to assume one can delete "contentold" without repercussions?
Last edited by Kess9215 on Apr 16, 2012, 5:02:35 PM
"
Zoxc wrote:
Uploaded a new version with larger FREE nodes. You can run it again to possibly prevent problems with the client.

The client should recover from that. It should be fairly resilient. I ran it on a local dev copy and then patched straight after and it worked just fine.
Path of Exile - Lead Programmer
There are possible repercussions from deleting it, but it should only be like having to redownload the game after the next patch and with the answer from Jonathan even that should be unlikely.

Please try the game before deleting the old content.ggpk. Nothing should have been changed, but better safe than sorry.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Last edited by radiatoren on Apr 16, 2012, 5:13:56 PM
Doesn't seem to work with x64 Windows 7. I get an error that it needs x86.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Doesn't seem to work with x64 Windows 7. I get an error that it needs x86.
I didn't have an issue running on 64bit 7 ultimate. My PoE installation is in Program Files (x86), if that could make a difference.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I got the famous and feared "Fatal Error: The pack file has corruption that can be fixed by running reclamation" after 0.9.8e. Anyone else having same kind of issue?
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
"
radiatoren wrote:
I got the famous and feared "Fatal Error: The pack file has corruption that can be fixed by running reclamation" after 0.9.8e. Anyone else having same kind of issue?

Happened to me as well, but I just ran the updated version of Zoxc's script on my already-defragmented Content.ggpk, and no longer had the error after using the newly defragmented one.
Hi,

I was looking for the file, but unfortunately it is no longer available for download. If anyone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance to any information,

Diabolic
You can always run the Ruby script :)

I re-uploaded the Windows executable for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info